Seems to be very helpful.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Feb 13, 2011

Could be coinsidence that I am just getting better anyway, but since adding this to my regimine, my tummy is actually going down.

Increased energy!

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

Help to reduce abdominal fat. Good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on Feb 26, 2010

I new I had some cortisol problems so I decided to try this and it has really helped with my night time food cravings.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on May 31, 2008

I like it, it gives me a bit of energy & makes me feel more motivated to work out.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I got this pill because of my age in an attempt to quiet down the menopause symptoms. I've only been taking it for a few weeks but there are no adverse affects. My research indicates this is the most wise choice of brands and amount of ingredients for my issues.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

I have been on this for 3 or 4 weeks, so far no weight loss but no gain either. Since I am hypothyroid and have glucose intolerance I was hoping for better results but will no give up yet.

Maybe for others . . .

Posted by Reviewer3227964 on Dec 20, 2008

It's hard for me to tell how well this product might work, as the pantothenic acid in it made me so depressed that I quit using it after a week.

Great

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Does what it says. helped me a lot. i don't feel i need it as much as i used to but thats probably down to it being a good product. Will only work if you are low on cortisol so do your research to make sure it's the right product for you.

Feeling better

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on May 18, 2015

Easy to take and feel better

Used to it now & loving it

Posted by 5635737412278100484 on Apr 04, 2015

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.