Used to it now & loving it

Posted by 5635737412278100484 on Apr 04, 2015

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.

Don't think it suited me

Posted by 5188144065634383417 on Dec 28, 2013

Gave me wind.

Too soon to tell you much

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 03, 2011

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell I may have a bit more energy, perhaps I'm hoping for too much too soon.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

Have a highly demanding job and this product seems to help keep me keep my emotions even through a stressful work day.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Oct 28, 2012

Not sure if this is working or not....I do feel a bit less stressed but I think that's more the external situation that the cortisol support. I'll keep going at it to see if anything changes.

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Mar 23, 2014

No positive changes experienced; seems to do nothing.

iherb sucks!!!!

Posted by 5141914594819746159 on Nov 12, 2014

SORRY, I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Aug 25, 2010

It keeps your energy levels up without making you feel jittery.

I have a lot of energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Oct 31, 2010

I am so surprised - I have much more energy and I sleep like a baby :-)

Thank you iHerb!!

Posted by Reviewer2249921 on Sep 16, 2009

I am very happy with the service I have received from iHerb and the quality of their product. Super Cortisol Support with Relora has worked so well for me. It has increased my energy and keeps me from feeling stressed. I had tried other products in the past, but from now on I am staying with iHerb and Super Cortisol with Relora.