Relora not for me

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

This product made me sick to my stomach so had to discontinue use.

Don't work

Posted by Reviewer2285180 on Jun 01, 2011

I was taking a different brand of the cortisol support tablets but decided to try these since they cost less and am sorry I did. These do not work. On the other brand I lost weight and felt better but with these I don't feel any difference. Don't waste your money. Spend the money and get the better expensive ones!

yukie on the tastes buds

Posted by Reviewer1824142 on Mar 15, 2011

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......

does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

Seems to be very helpful.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Feb 13, 2011

Could be coinsidence that I am just getting better anyway, but since adding this to my regimine, my tummy is actually going down.

Increased energy!

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

Help to reduce abdominal fat. Good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Aug 25, 2010

It keeps your energy levels up without making you feel jittery.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on Feb 26, 2010

I new I had some cortisol problems so I decided to try this and it has really helped with my night time food cravings.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on May 31, 2008

I like it, it gives me a bit of energy & makes me feel more motivated to work out.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I got this pill because of my age in an attempt to quiet down the menopause symptoms. I've only been taking it for a few weeks but there are no adverse affects. My research indicates this is the most wise choice of brands and amount of ingredients for my issues.