Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on May 31, 2008

I like it, it gives me a bit of energy & makes me feel more motivated to work out.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I got this pill because of my age in an attempt to quiet down the menopause symptoms. I've only been taking it for a few weeks but there are no adverse affects. My research indicates this is the most wise choice of brands and amount of ingredients for my issues.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

I have been on this for 3 or 4 weeks, so far no weight loss but no gain either. Since I am hypothyroid and have glucose intolerance I was hoping for better results but will no give up yet.

Maybe for others . . .

Posted by Reviewer3227964 on Dec 20, 2008

It's hard for me to tell how well this product might work, as the pantothenic acid in it made me so depressed that I quit using it after a week.

Great

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Does what it says. helped me a lot. i don't feel i need it as much as i used to but thats probably down to it being a good product. Will only work if you are low on cortisol so do your research to make sure it's the right product for you.

Feeling better

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on May 18, 2015

Easy to take and feel better

super cortisol support NOW <3

Posted by 5132471176985086359 on Aug 04, 2016

well, i just love it. i recomendet this to my friends that also has hight stress levels or adrenal fatiques. using this few weeks now and i ordered more. ive been suffering from bad adrenal fatique and hight cortisol, its horrible place to be. i didnt got any help from anywhere, but thank god i found Iherb and this product. in very short time it helped me so much, i feel more calm, i can handle stress better, im more happier, i sleep better, im not exhausted when i wake up, i have more energy! I don't think i can handle without this product! :)

1 week in, I feel totally different.

Posted by 5731024993963493706 on May 18, 2016

I have been taking these for around a week and oh how different I feel. Within 3 days I was more focused, it was easier to wake up and when I would usually be extremely fatigued was much easier to get through. Now at a week I am no longer feeling the +need for an afternoon nap and can easily transition through my day without feeling terrible. Can't say anything about weight loss as it is far too soon, but that's not the reason I bought these. Pros- more focused & alert energy levels have increased my body just feel better

Used to it now & loving it

Posted by 5635737412278100484 on Apr 04, 2015

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been taking one to two of these caps daily and have noticed a slight reduction in belly fat.