seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been taking one to two of these caps daily and have noticed a slight reduction in belly fat.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Sep 20, 2011

Within 2 weeks I lost 3 pounds which I think is a reasonable weight loss rate. My abdomen felt flatter, and looked a bit flatter.

Kept me awake at night...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Sep 17, 2011

Won't take at this time..

Helped for Adrenal Issues

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Sep 15, 2011

I used one bottle of this product for cortisol issues of high/low throughout the day(fluctuations). Recommend getting a four times daily saliva test to see if you fall in the normal range. Then you will know if you need any of these products. I continued to do research on good products for balancing out cortisol and getting it into the normal range. I switched to another product carried by iherb that I like better, the quantum adrenal support.

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Aug 19, 2011

This really works. I take 2 a day and I sleep better and I feel more relaxed.

In combo with 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706366 on Aug 13, 2011

It is hard to work out which is doing what job but I have found this product and the 100mg 5HTP to work wonders. I started taking both only about a week ago. I feel alot less tense and stressed. I don't have late afternoon cravings. I don't wake up with a sore jaw from grinding and clenching at night. I sleep well, dream more and wake up feeling refreshed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2066771 on Aug 10, 2011

This is 2nd time I have ordered this product. I love it. Happy to have found a supplement for anxiety instead of Rx presciption. After taking for a few days found I do not need to take 3 times daily. Has helped calm me so I do not have "racing" feeling. Highly recommend. Good price. FAST delivery.

Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1773206 on Jul 07, 2011

I could not keep taking this. While it did reduce my appetite it gave me headaches and muscle tension. Might work for those with a less sensitive system.

it's working

Posted by Reviewer1189419 on Jul 04, 2011

I am taking Super Cortisol Support along with Super Citrimax w/Chromate to help manage the stress response and food cravings. I can't tell you which is working, but someting certainly is! For the first time in forever I feel like I have appetite control and am enjoying the resultant weight loss. What a relief!

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

Have a highly demanding job and this product seems to help keep me keep my emotions even through a stressful work day.