1 week in, I feel totally different.

Posted by 5731024993963493706 on May 18, 2016

I have been taking these for around a week and oh how different I feel. Within 3 days I was more focused, it was easier to wake up and when I would usually be extremely fatigued was much easier to get through. Now at a week I am no longer feeling the +need for an afternoon nap and can easily transition through my day without feeling terrible. Can't say anything about weight loss as it is far too soon, but that's not the reason I bought these. Pros- more focused & alert energy levels have increased my body just feel better

belly fat

Posted by skinnyfuel on Jan 17, 2012

I tend to have excess fat only in my belly and I have a stressful job. I started eating less than 20 grams of sugar each day and also take Source Naturals Hoodia. I lost weight. I dropped one inch from my waist in three weeks, which is great for my stubborn belly fat.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been taking one to two of these caps daily and have noticed a slight reduction in belly fat.

Too soon to tell you much

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 03, 2011

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell I may have a bit more energy, perhaps I'm hoping for too much too soon.

Don't think it suited me

Posted by 5188144065634383417 on Dec 28, 2013

Gave me wind.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

Have a highly demanding job and this product seems to help keep me keep my emotions even through a stressful work day.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Oct 28, 2012

Not sure if this is working or not....I do feel a bit less stressed but I think that's more the external situation that the cortisol support. I'll keep going at it to see if anything changes.

Kept me awake at night...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Sep 17, 2011

Won't take at this time..

Not for me

Posted by 4696390423665216351 on Feb 18, 2016

it causes anxiety symptoms and cause a blood sugar roller coaster that leads to more cravings. Worst I've ever tried!

iherb sucks!!!!

Posted by 5141914594819746159 on Nov 12, 2014

SORRY, I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account