Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Headaches and No Noticeable Positive Effects

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using this product for about 5 months without any noticeable positive effects. I haven't felt any reduction in stress and I haven't really felt a significant difference in my energy levels. I get headaches about 30-60 minutes after I take it. I have also noticed that my appetite tends to increase when I take this product. I haven't lost any weight and my belly fat is the same. To be fair, I haven't taken this product on a regular basis, only occasionally. Another product I have been using which seems to have given better results for stress, insomnia, and migraines is Now Foods 5-HTP.

made anxiety way worse!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 15, 2014

I felt some headaches, but worse it made my anxiety way worse and panic disorder way worse. I hoped it wasnt because of this, but when I stopped taking it my anxiety was much much lower. Not sure what ingedient caused this.*UPDATE: tried it again 1 year later after DR says blood work shows adrenal fatigue etc. Again, it made my anxiety much worse! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

I feel different in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 25, 2012

I have taken this product for several months and can feel the difference in my nervous system after months of having unrelenting stress in my life. I am calmer and not so quickly agitated or startled. I am sleeping through the night and feel more rested. Slowly I am coming back into a sense of physical and emotional balance. Getting your cortisol levels back to normal is key to getting healthier.

Use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Nov 09, 2008

Wow a great product, I noticed a diference the first day, also if I miss it I do see the difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

changed to these from ordinary relora,work much better as i have under-active thyroid.I use Now Foods most of the time even though I have to send for them to be shipped to the uk.Recommend them highly! Thankyou! Also service from iherb is fantastic!