Contains caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Mar 19, 2016

I get insomnia and that is when my cortisol is a problem. Obviously I try not to have caffeine when I have it. Other than for this reason I cut out all caffeine drinks because my bladder is very sensitive to it. I didn't know these had caffeine in them when i first took them. I don't think it affected my insomnia but it really affected my bladder, noticeably. I was going to the toilet 3 or 4 times during the night, which defeats the purpose of taking them for me, as a good night's sleep is the main thing I need to get my cortisol down. It's a pity as I like this brand. If you don't have bladder issues I'd still give them a go.

completely turned my life around

Posted by 4665516010969681951 on Feb 25, 2016

I would say this is a purchase I would never forget. I would honestly say that this really does work , I suffered from ongoing stress , anxiety and overall depression. This has helped me sleep and help my focus more on work and less on distracting thoughts. It helps you maintain your weight by helping u sleep better and stress less which is a big component of weight gain. I definitely will purchase it again. Thank you Iherb

Not for me

Posted by 4696390423665216351 on Feb 18, 2016

it causes anxiety symptoms and cause a blood sugar roller coaster that leads to more cravings. Worst I've ever tried!

super

Posted by 5250140590616073331 on Jan 21, 2016

Helped on my still fatigue, now I feel alive.

Okay

Posted by 5474592830367727436 on Jan 12, 2016

Not quite sure whether the product made any difference, but I enjoy the idea... :)

Read the Label people!!!

Posted by VitoGoldfarb on Dec 30, 2015

very disappointed to find out after purchase that this product contains Magnesium oxide and calcium carbonate both are the least bioavailable forms of these minerals also contains Soy Lecithin the only bright spot is the Relora

Really works

Posted by 4665236388258529064 on Aug 31, 2015

Just recently I realized that I had adrenal fatigue, from a very stressful life without fixed schedules (bedtime is never constant, I never eat my meals at a consistent time, and had candida previously, as well as addiction to coffee). After a day of taking this, I woke up feeling replenished; I haven't felt so rested since I was a kid, and always struggled to wake up in the morning. I noticed it keeps me up if I take it at night, so I tried using melatonin to correct that but woke up with heartburn. I am not reducing dose to two a day, avoiding nighttime.

Take this everyday so I get a perk in late afternoon

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Amazing stuff! Was so tired and lethargic before. This really helps.

Helps control my eating

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I'm perpetually stressed, so my adrenals are always in overdrive. This product doesn't help with the stress any but I do notice that when I take it regularly I don't start absent-mindedly eating as a stress-coping mechanism, and I really appreciate that because the last thing I need is a ton of weight gain on top of all the other stress!

Feeling better

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on May 18, 2015

Easy to take and feel better