Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 180 Capsules

Target Digestive Enzyme for Bloodtype A and AB

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

NOW Super Enzyme contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) and ox bile extract, which are very helpful for people with bloodtype A and AB, who tend to produce less stomach acid and are prone to sluggish liver. It is suitable for people who experience bloating, pain, acid reflux, and food regurgitation with burping, soon after or up to 4 hours after meals. This product works even better if you open up the capsule and mix the content with 1oz (30ml) water and drink it with the meal. Additional tip: this is an excellent fabric stain remover. Wet the area on the fabric that is stained (oil, sauce, sweat, blood, etc), then sprinkle the content of one opened capsule and rub into the stain. Do so on both sides of the fabric of the stain. Proceed to wash the fabric with your usual washer cycle.

Too "Super" for me

Posted by Reviewer3328077 on Mar 16, 2009

These enzymes worked more like a laxative for me; I had to stop using them.

can't do without these!

Posted by Reviewer2859276 on Aug 23, 2007

These are great! they got rid of my acid reflux, bloating, gas and indigestion. And even better, I lost three inches off my hips taking these. They help get rid of excess fat. Try it...especially if you have acid reflux. I haven't had reflux since I started taking these babies...a MUST HAVE. But when I am out in public, I take papaya enzymes cause they are chewable.

AWESOME!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3004137 on Oct 11, 2007

If you have ANY problems with digestion, GET THIS PRODUCT. I don't mind telling you that I suffered from constipation until I got this product. It helps your body retain the nutrients and get rid of what it doesn't need. It's great!!!

Great Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Dec 23, 2009

These enzymes helped turn my Mom's liver disease cirrohsis) around....She was in stage 4 and told by one specialist at the hospital to basically go home and die because there were younger people that needed a liver(she was 69 years old at that time) and he would not recommend that she be put on a liver transplant list. We went to another GREAT hospital and the specialist told my Mom that "he could see she still had a lot of life left in her and if she passed the necessary tests he would put her on a transplant list"! :>) After telling him of my interest in herbs he said I could give my Mom the supplements I'd wanted....this being one of them. Well, my Mom improved so dramatically the specialist told her she no longer needed the transplant. She is still living, now is 79 years old, and her blood work shows that everything is still fine!!! God is so-o-o good!