iHerb is collection of bunch of thieves

Posted by 5608134072257614402 on Apr 22, 2016

iHerb is collection of bunch of thieves. They can go to any extent to grab your money... It was the worst quality of experience one can have.... Lost more than 3000 bucks, without getting anything.... iHerb is simply theft at its best....

doesnt work

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Doesn't do anything, it has a strange smell after awhile

very low potency!

Posted by stellaau on Sep 22, 2014

After gallbladder removal I realised I have to aid my digestion. I ordered this product and after couple of weeks I was still bloated and not digesting the food properly. Did some research and found out that I have to take 13 of these tablets with each meal! They are of very low potency! No wonder my digestion was not improved.

bad taste

Posted by 5603316555836714452 on May 22, 2014

wont work for me... bad taste and the cap is not tightly sealed... after few weeks all pills gone bad

Just started using it

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Nov 19, 2013

Not ready to give my comment yet.

Didn't like

Posted by Muckydoo on Aug 31, 2013

I didn't like these. They make my stomach upset and made me go to the bathroom way to much.

最差的卖家,气愤的网购!!!

Posted by 4846010397898230648 on Jun 27, 2013

付了钱后,我订购的物品就杳无音讯,我多方查找,发了email给客服,说让我去邮局问,我去问了邮局也没收到。再发多次email给客服就没有人理会了。这家公司的服务太差,太让人气愤了。我要告诉我的所有朋友不要再来这家没有责任心的网店购物了。

I don't recommend this!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 17, 2013

This did make me regular but at the same time increased my appetite and made me thirsty and hungry most of the time! I consulted a physician and he said that the Pancreatin (Amylase) enzyme can raise your blood Glucose to a dangerous level!! That expains the thirst and constant hunger! I threw these away immediately. I'm gonna look for digestive nzymes that don't have Amylase in them.

I really wanted this to work...

Posted by 5593893076834040396 on Oct 14, 2012

My gallbladder was removed about a year ago due to stones. The doctor did not tell me that I would gain weight, yet that is exactly what happened. After some Googling, I found out that I was not alone, and that there were bile salts and enzymes that would help with this issue. I read a lot of customer reviews and settled on this product. I really wanted it to work. However, I have noticed that sometimes when I take it, I vomit either during or shortly after the meal. I do not vomit on a regular basis, and taking the enzyme is the only consistent factor in the last few times that it has happened. Once I do finish throwing up, my appetite comes right back, and I'm able to eat more of the same food with no problem, so my only conclusion is that my body doesn't like this pill, and is sending it back up. Therefore, I will not continue to take it. I will, however, try a different product, preferably one that is entirely plant-based and/or does not contain HCL. There is no indication that I have ever been deficient in stomach acids, only the bile and enzymes. I feel that the HCL is most likely my problem ingredient. If you decide to try this, I hope that you get better results than I did.

Ox Bile.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on May 27, 2011

Was one of the ingredients and not something I wanted to put in my system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »