| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 180 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not as good as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer1544941 on Mar 03, 2008

I had intended to switch from Nature's Sources Absorbaid powder to Now Foods' Super Enzymes as the latter is cheaper. But it did not work as well on my IBS as Absorbaid had. This is about my 3rd time trying to switch out of Absorbaid into some other digestive enzymes (e.g., Source Naturals' Daily Essential Enzymes and Enzymedica Digest Gold) but I find myself always going back to Absorbaid powder.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Mar 01, 2011

I tried this because it was cheaper than other brands that I was using. Not for me. It makes my stomach upset most likely due to its Betaine HCI content.

stopped working

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Mar 02, 2011

I tried these to help with the bloating and gas, stomach pain and cramps I get after almost every meal...no matter what I eat or drink. At first they worked very well but after two weeks or so I found I needed more and more until finally they didn't help at all. I'm very careful to eat a low sugar, no white food diet with lots of fruit and vegetables but even with these enzymes I've gotten worse. I guess I'll try something else.

I didn't see any effect

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

I didn't see any effect. I also tried other diegestive enzymes and no effect on me.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1389220 on Feb 13, 2012

I have bought the capsule and the tablet form of these enzymes. This is my second pack of the capsule enzymes. I find that the tablets are better as these seem to go off really quickly. I'm very careful to ensure I don't let any moisture into the packaging and keep them in a cool dark area but ultimately, before I finish the bottle, they start to go brown and get a bit mushy. Might try the tablets again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »