It works!

Posted by Reviewer2966797 on Nov 15, 2007

While doing a colon cleanse, I've taken the Super Enzymes by Now Foods and they have kept me feeling good, even during the first week or so of the cleanse.

50 with gallstones

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 18, 2009

If you have digestion problems, I would highly recommend this supplement to be taken with larger meals. It is time to feel good again after eating!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2869310 on Nov 11, 2009

Super enzymes have helped my digestive stomach problems and inflammation. I take 3 capsules first thing in the morning before breaksfast, so far this has worked for me,but if there is anything better i would be willing to try it. For the price this is a great product. i-HERB is the best for a no nonsense delivery.

Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1292194 on Jul 28, 2009

I have always been pleased with my products from iherb. The prices are the best that I have found on the web, and I always get the order within three to four days.

These enzymes are great

Posted by Reviewer3265694 on Jul 04, 2009

They clearly aid digestion, and at those times when I happen to have gas, two or three caps will take it away.

Now Foods Super Enzymes Caps

Posted by Reviewer2572178 on May 07, 2009

Really helps out with digestion. I usually take one with lunch and then one with dinner. No side effects like bloating or gas. I had tried Dr's Best and those things were toxic to me.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 09, 2009

I use one Betain HCI & one Now Super Enzyme immediately before a heavy meal and it prevents that stuffed feeling.

Enzymes are essential for some people

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Jun 16, 2009

Those people who are otherwise healthy and free of any illnesses sometimes find themselves lacking in essential enzymes, particularly with advancing age. This being the case with me and my wife, we decided to try out this product and also "Daily Essential Enzymes 500 mg" by Source Naturals. Currently I am taking this Super Enzymes while my wife is taking the other one, both taking just one capsule a day. Digestion is better, and that is most important in keeping good health and staying free of many ailments, I believe. Very satisfied with iHerb.com and also with this product.

BRILLIANT

Posted by Reviewer2732709 on Sep 03, 2009

All my family use these super enzymes. Really helps with digestion.

Now Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on Sep 06, 2009

I use these anytime I eat rich foods to keep heartburn away. It works.