Great digestive support

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Nov 25, 2007

My family & I take this product with every meal. It works wonders.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2340964 on Dec 05, 2007

I've tried several digestive enzyme formulas and this has been the best.

Excellent Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1175976 on Nov 13, 2007

It works great for me. My digestion has been greatly improved. Received the product quickly from iHerb.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2966797 on Nov 15, 2007

While doing a colon cleanse, I've taken the Super Enzymes by Now Foods and they have kept me feeling good, even during the first week or so of the cleanse.

50 with gallstones

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 18, 2009

If you have digestion problems, I would highly recommend this supplement to be taken with larger meals. It is time to feel good again after eating!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2869310 on Nov 11, 2009

Super enzymes have helped my digestive stomach problems and inflammation. I take 3 capsules first thing in the morning before breaksfast, so far this has worked for me,but if there is anything better i would be willing to try it. For the price this is a great product. i-HERB is the best for a no nonsense delivery.

Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1292194 on Jul 28, 2009

I have always been pleased with my products from iherb. The prices are the best that I have found on the web, and I always get the order within three to four days.

These enzymes are great

Posted by Reviewer3265694 on Jul 04, 2009

They clearly aid digestion, and at those times when I happen to have gas, two or three caps will take it away.

Now Foods Super Enzymes Caps

Posted by Reviewer2572178 on May 07, 2009

Really helps out with digestion. I usually take one with lunch and then one with dinner. No side effects like bloating or gas. I had tried Dr's Best and those things were toxic to me.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 09, 2009

I use one Betain HCI & one Now Super Enzyme immediately before a heavy meal and it prevents that stuffed feeling.