Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 180 Capsules

Get more from your food.

Posted by Reviewer2484117 From Ireland on Oct 22, 2010

I bought these for a 70yr old friend of mine who had stomach cancer 30yrs ago. He's had terrible digestive problems and since taking one a day he's in better health all round.

Increases comfort levels after large meals!

Posted by Reviewer2795397 From Australia on Nov 02, 2010

I take these when I know I'm about to eat a large meal. 1 or 2 caps makes a massive difference in bloating, fullness and eating after effects. A must for all-you-can-eat buffet's!

Best Enzymes EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Aug 11, 2013

......Great Product; Easy to Swallow Capsules (NOT tablets). I have been using this company's enzyme formula for 3 years NOW, and it must be doing the job, because the digestive issues I'd experienced before have ceased. Pay close attention to the product description, because capsules are best. Tablets are not easy to swallow. If 1 capsule does not work for you, take 5 capsules! 1 is enough for me, but some of my friends need to take more capsules. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find more Excellent products on my Page.

Improve your digestion

Posted by NaturalMum From Australia on May 16, 2013

In the short time I used this product I definitely felt it improved my digestion. However as I became pregnant I stopped using it as it is not considered safe for use in pregnancy unfortunately. Once I have had my baby I will definitely go back to using these enzymes. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Works as it is supposed to and at a great price!

Posted by eeleen From Singapore on Nov 07, 2010

have only used it for a couple of weeks and so far, it's working ! (no more gas / bloatedness after meals)