Best Digestive Support

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2010

Best digestive support all in one capsule! I take one with each meal. Works better than anything else I've tried including expensive "physician" brands.

Best enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3348460 on Nov 15, 2010

After researching for a while i settled on these enzymes from Iherb, best strength and quality for the price and all the information about the product is great and delivery time is outstanding, you guys at Iherb have worked your system out well, good on you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Dec 12, 2010

I have tried many other brands of enzymes, some cheaper and some much more expensive. This is the one that has helped me the most.

Can feel it working

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Jan 24, 2011

Before I couldn't even eat a piece of steak. These super enzymes are excellent for breaking down fats and carbs. I can feel a little heat in my stomach when I take it. And if I eat fatty meals without it, I get lethargic and pale.

Now Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2782755 on Feb 06, 2011

The Now enzymes are really a great product, help me a lot with digesting beans, meat and spicy foods. It gives my digestive system, which has an impairment, the extra help it needs to digest food sources that would otherwise cause me much gas, bloating and distress. And iHerb's pricing can't be beat!

It"s a formula that covers all the bases.....

Posted by Reviewer2068193 on Feb 14, 2011

What I like about this product is that apart from the plant based enzymes, it also has pancreatic enzymes and HCL, making it a more complete formula than other products. Personally, I don't know if I'm deficient in one or more enzymes, so this one works for me.....

Super Enzymes are super

Posted by Reviewer1361443 on Apr 02, 2011

A friend of mine suggested that I try these to help with my lactose interolerance ( a new problem for me). She's used these and they helped her. I found that not only does this allow me to eat dairy, I can now also eat foods containing fructose (my favorite apples) without the gas/flatulance issues I've been having. I'm still working on the dosage but definately a wonderful product.

Digestive aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

Works when I feel bloated.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I bought this for my Mom, because I use digestive enzymes myself and thought they might also help her too. She had her gall bladder removed in the 1990's. I didn't realize how this had affected her, but she told me that taking these Super Enzymes now means that the constipation she has suffered for years has now gone. Apparently her bowel movements are regular again. It is great that her quality of life has been improved.

Frikkin great

Posted by Reviewer2424380 on Mar 20, 2012

I am currently bulking up, and eating around 3000-3500 kcal a day. Which is quite heavy. Before i started taking the enzymes i felt bloated and constantly full. Now i feel more hungry and the bloatedness has disappeared. Highly recommended for bodybuilders and others seeking to increase their appetite.