test

Posted by 4719558860665590426 on Apr 26, 2016

test

Did not help me

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Mar 30, 2016

I guess i don't have an enzymatic problem, my bowel problems respond to other products better. I felt exactly the same before and after. no side effects.

¡Funcionan! Pero mejor en cápsulas.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Las he usado si he sentido molestias después de una comida pesada y han funcionado. Calman los espasmos y reducen la rigidez del estómago. Comparado con: infusiones digestivas. Prefiero la misma versión en cápsulas, el sabor no es muy bueno y si las llevas en pastillero se deterioran.

Works, but absorbed too much moisture before I could finish them

Posted by Myozen on Feb 21, 2016

I live in the tropics and half way through this bottle, the humidity rendered the remaining tablets into a damped mess. I have since, switched to the capsule form. Now Foods carries very reliable products.

Excellent Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3241051 on Jan 22, 2016

I've tried various enzymes over the years and these are excellent. Great value and supper effect.

Gallbladder pain attacks .. be gone !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Jan 22, 2016

I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks now and I can tell you this is the best thing I've taken for my digestion problems, I've a problem with my gallbladder specially after consuming heavy meals or sometimes I crave fried stuff I get this horrible pain on my top right upper side, people with gallbladder issues know this pain, I also don't have enough acid to digest food, so after a heavy meal I always experience uncomfortable feeling .. so you can imagine the pain, those feelings .. and now all gone, this is an awesome product I was really not expecting that, it was just for trial, as you can check my profile and see that I've already tried some products none worked .. I'm shocked .. this is super great .. make sure you eat this with your heavy/main meal not on empty stomach, try to stay away from fried stuff as much as you can, I hope it works for you same as me ! Update : after using this supplement for almost 3 months my gallbladder issues are gone, also my digestion is better along with regularity the problem I developed constant nausea it's been for a month now as soon I stopped using this supplement the nausea completely gone, I'm considering another product now from doctor's best all veg digestive enzymes for this reason and for another questionable ingredients i.e ox bile and betine hcl this product been helpful while it lasted but time to move on ! هذي حبوب أخذتها لمشكلة المراراة والآلآم اللي تجي معها خاصة بعد الأكل الدسم أو المقليات, كذلك رائعة للشخص الذي يعاني من سوء الهضم .. تاخذ حبة مع وجبتك الرئيسية .. لاتاخذها على معده فاضية .. حبوب رائعة الحمدلله انحلت مشكلتي تحديث : بعد استخدام هذا المنتج لمدة ثلاثة شهور صارت عندي مشكلة الغثيان لمدة شهر الىن وبعد التوقف عن استخدام هذا المكمل ذهب الغثيان ولله الحمد هذا المنتج كان ممتاز بس مضطر استخدم منتج ثاني من دوكتور بيست دايجستف إنزايم لهذا السبب ولسبب مهم وهو اكتشافي ان هذا المنتج يحتوي على مشتقات حيوانية غير واضح مصدرها لذلك البديل إن شاء الله يكون افضل.

Great product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Great to help digest food.

Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Good

I AM NOT CONSUMING

Posted by 5248428660363262190 on Jun 02, 2015

I did not start using. The product came with the validity as described and well packed. The note (stars) was selected only because of the packaging, shipping and shelf life.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 05, 2015

It helps on my digestive problems, and relieves indigestion