10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 180 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on Apr 30, 2009

I suppose they help me digest my food. Not sure how to tell for sure. My main complaint is that they're very difficult to swallow. I swallow a LOT of pills every day and these are by far the hardest to swallow, I ever tried. I choke on them regularly and have to gag them up and start over again. I'm looking for some different ones.

After a while the tablets disrupt and turn black and wet

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

After a while the tablets disrupt and turn black and wet, better take 90Tablets for make them worth.

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer1798707 on Sep 29, 2010

I purchased this product along with Da Vinci All-Zyme. The Now Foods still left me bloated and upset. The Da Vinci left me with none of the Now Food Super Enzyme effects. From now on it's Da Vinci All-Zyme.