¡Funcionan! Pero mejor en cápsulas.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Las he usado si he sentido molestias después de una comida pesada y han funcionado. Calman los espasmos y reducen la rigidez del estómago. Comparado con: infusiones digestivas. Prefiero la misma versión en cápsulas, el sabor no es muy bueno y si las llevas en pastillero se deterioran.

Feels good

Posted by ant-health on Sep 13, 2012

You can fee it working

Delivery was timely

Posted by 4675503500966055105 on Jul 23, 2012

Delivery was timely and I feel better using this product. Has been about a month so will still need more time

Must be improved

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

I think it lacks some important enzymes like lactase, big pills hard to swallow. Will not buy it again.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Apr 17, 2012

Helps me digest my heavy breakfast, less trouble with blood sugar swings after it. Gives my pancreas a break.

Now Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Apr 09, 2012

Pretty good.

Good enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2256546 on Jan 24, 2012

Use as an alternative to the more expensive enzymes. Seem to work as needed, but did find that the capsules work better than the pill form. I don't think the pills dissolve quick enough.

Reduced bloating/gas

Posted by Reviewer2009092 on Apr 04, 2011

Taking this with meals seems to reduce bloating, gas, and burping after meals. It even seems to help me absorb my magnesium citrate supplement better.

Now Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1737741 on Mar 08, 2011

Works well for digestive issues. Was looking for one that contains both bile & HCL, which this one does. Great price too.

excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Oct 18, 2010

I have been using another product for years because I have trouble digesting my food and getting nutrients from it. This product I started using because even though I liked the other product I couldn't afford the price increase so I decided to try this when I saw it also carried ox byll in it ( spelling sorry) which was a key ingredent for me and my problem with digestion. It works just as well as the other product I used for years and more then a third less in price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »