Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 22, 2010

I am very happy with these enzymes, they're potent for the price and works well with me. I think there are better ones out there if you're sensitive to dairy products, but since I avoid dairy products all together these are great.

For IBS sufferers

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Jan 06, 2010

Reduces bloating, great product. Contains ox bile unlike most enzyme supplements, this is great for liver health.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Feb 14, 2009

I've only been using this for 2 weeks, after using a different enzyme for several years. So it's hard to know how it compares in practice. Both work. Both contain betaine-HCL, which I need, and a good mix of other enzymes. I like the price of Super Enzymes, and the easy-to-swallow tablet.

Good enzymes for the money

Posted by Reviewer3233784 on Aug 16, 2010

They work really well at double the dose.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2484611 on Aug 26, 2010

These enzymes are a life saver. I have been using them as needed for about 2 years. I keep them in my purse and at home. I also have my daughter using them and they work well for her too.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1652523 on Sep 30, 2010

Super Enzymes has really helped with acid reflux. I take one with dinner.

excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Oct 18, 2010

I have been using another product for years because I have trouble digesting my food and getting nutrients from it. This product I started using because even though I liked the other product I couldn't afford the price increase so I decided to try this when I saw it also carried ox byll in it ( spelling sorry) which was a key ingredent for me and my problem with digestion. It works just as well as the other product I used for years and more then a third less in price.

Now Super Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1737741 on Mar 08, 2011

Works well for digestive issues. Was looking for one that contains both bile & HCL, which this one does. Great price too.

Reduced bloating/gas

Posted by Reviewer2009092 on Apr 04, 2011

Taking this with meals seems to reduce bloating, gas, and burping after meals. It even seems to help me absorb my magnesium citrate supplement better.

Good enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2256546 on Jan 24, 2012

Use as an alternative to the more expensive enzymes. Seem to work as needed, but did find that the capsules work better than the pill form. I don't think the pills dissolve quick enough.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »