One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value

Helps with Crohn's Disease and IBS!

Posted by 4792637306786851048 on Nov 12, 2014

I recently started taking this in combination with the Now Foods Gr8-Dophilus. This is clearly really helping with my digestion. I've had Crohn's disease and IBS problems for years and I can see these products making a difference.

.....Amazing. Great Product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have been using this company's enzyme formula for 3 years NOW, and it must be doing the job, because the digestive issues I'd experienced before have ceased. If 1 Capsule or Tablet does not work for you, take 5! 1 is enough for me, but some of my friends need to take more. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Use them All the Time

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I love the price, the quality and the HCl in this product. Use them everyday.

the best thing of all the digestive enzymes!

Posted by tommywamimi on Jun 02, 2012

it works great for my mom, she has been suffering with digestive problems, tried many other enzymes no matter how expensive it is... but she satisfied so much with this tablet super enzymes! I recommend it

Now Foods Super enzymes Tablet

Posted by Reviewer1368555 on Oct 03, 2011

I take these with each meal. They really work!

No More Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer3313418 on Jun 27, 2011

Since I've been taking these I don't wake up in the middle of the night choking on regurgitated food and I don't feel any acid back up anymore either. Great product! Will order again. I also love IHerb. Great prices and great service.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2484611 on Aug 26, 2010

These enzymes are a life saver. I have been using them as needed for about 2 years. I keep them in my purse and at home. I also have my daughter using them and they work well for her too.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Feb 14, 2009

I've only been using this for 2 weeks, after using a different enzyme for several years. So it's hard to know how it compares in practice. Both work. Both contain betaine-HCL, which I need, and a good mix of other enzymes. I like the price of Super Enzymes, and the easy-to-swallow tablet.

Good enzymes for the money

Posted by Reviewer3233784 on Aug 16, 2010

They work really well at double the dose.