Connie Smith

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on May 29, 2008

When taking these Enzymes just before eating they actually help you with your digestion so you don't feel tired after every meal. I like them and I always have lots of energy after taking them.

.....Amazing. Great Product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have been using this company's enzyme formula for 3 years NOW, and it must be doing the job, because the digestive issues I'd experienced before have ceased. If 1 Capsule or Tablet does not work for you, take 5! 1 is enough for me, but some of my friends need to take more. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Use them All the Time

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I love the price, the quality and the HCl in this product. Use them everyday.

Super Enzymes- tablets

Posted by Reviewer1099252 on Jan 27, 2012

LOVE the tablets, not the capsules which make my stomach hurt, so have used the tabs for years. Also, even with Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disorder (Crohn's) for over 50 yrs., the tablets do not upset my system. I credit these with producing in my body a relative degree of good health even though I have this disorder that usually results in debilitating malnutrition.

the best thing of all the digestive enzymes!

Posted by tommywamimi on Jun 02, 2012

it works great for my mom, she has been suffering with digestive problems, tried many other enzymes no matter how expensive it is... but she satisfied so much with this tablet super enzymes! I recommend it

Helps with Crohn's Disease and IBS!

Posted by 4792637306786851048 on Nov 12, 2014

I recently started taking this in combination with the Now Foods Gr8-Dophilus. This is clearly really helping with my digestion. I've had Crohn's disease and IBS problems for years and I can see these products making a difference.

One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value

Now Foods Super enzymes Tablet

Posted by Reviewer1368555 on Oct 03, 2011

I take these with each meal. They really work!

No More Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer3313418 on Jun 27, 2011

Since I've been taking these I don't wake up in the middle of the night choking on regurgitated food and I don't feel any acid back up anymore either. Great product! Will order again. I also love IHerb. Great prices and great service.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 16, 2011

I have used Now enzymes for years... they work great!