Use them All the Time

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I love the price, the quality and the HCl in this product. Use them everyday.

the best thing of all the digestive enzymes!

Posted by tommywamimi on Jun 02, 2012

it works great for my mom, she has been suffering with digestive problems, tried many other enzymes no matter how expensive it is... but she satisfied so much with this tablet super enzymes! I recommend it

Now Foods Super enzymes Tablet

Posted by Reviewer1368555 on Oct 03, 2011

I take these with each meal. They really work!

No More Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer3313418 on Jun 27, 2011

Since I've been taking these I don't wake up in the middle of the night choking on regurgitated food and I don't feel any acid back up anymore either. Great product! Will order again. I also love IHerb. Great prices and great service.

Super Enzymes- tablets

Posted by Reviewer1099252 on Jan 27, 2012

LOVE the tablets, not the capsules which make my stomach hurt, so have used the tabs for years. Also, even with Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disorder (Crohn's) for over 50 yrs., the tablets do not upset my system. I credit these with producing in my body a relative degree of good health even though I have this disorder that usually results in debilitating malnutrition.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1206693 on Jul 22, 2010

I love these enzymes. I think the reason this product works so well is that it contains a combination of enzymes and Betaine HCI. The Betaine helps with low stomach acid. Low stomach acid is a problem for many older people. Without sufficient stomach acid foods are not digested properly.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

These are my favorite enzymes. When I run out I will take other brands, but always come back to these.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Jan 27, 2009

This has been a tremendous help dealing with my IBS associated with my fibromyalgia.

Connie Smith

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on May 29, 2008

When taking these Enzymes just before eating they actually help you with your digestion so you don't feel tired after every meal. I like them and I always have lots of energy after taking them.

excellent