Now 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

After I use this up...I wont buy NOW anymore - they love flow agents in most of their products

Terrible service

Posted by 5240071663524371961 on Jun 04, 2015

Received a bad batch, I had to throw 4 bottles away. Both IHerb and NowFoods didn't do anything to solve the problem. I have very bad experiences with NowFoods, will not buy them again.

Now Foods, Super Omega 3 - 6 - 9,

Posted by 5654543578744493310 on Nov 23, 2013

Good quantity in two rather than 3 soft gels. Great price.

Omega 369

Posted by Reviewer2956556 on Apr 05, 2013

It is good before, however the quality become worse now. Some capsule broken inside, it is really smelly when you open a new bottle. It was a big mistake during production. Even worse, there is nobody reply your complain.

Repulsive smell and taste - YUK

Posted by 5483787615945751082 on Oct 11, 2012

I have been taking Swisse brand Odourless high strength wild fish oil for many months and thought I would try this product based on the reviews - BAD decisiion. Absolute waste of money as the smell and tase (this really repeats on you) is DISGUSTING. Smells like a dirty fish tank, or fish food - I cant even swallow the pills without gagging. I'm not a fussy person either, I take other supplements such as L-Carnitine and guarana powder which are unpleasant but tolerable - this is in a different league. Sorry, I cant recommend AT ALL.

comments

Posted by Reviewer2089620 on Jun 25, 2011

I am Sorry about the Omega 3-6-9 1200mg far to strong I get a massive head ache and feel off the planet.I thought this product would give me a good immune system as I have had cancer 5yrs ago and dont wish it back.

Now Foods, Super Omega 3-6-9, 1200 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2464918 on Nov 03, 2008

Great

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008

Easy to swallow, good for me too. Now Foods always satisfies with excellent value and product. Good for your HDL and LDL levels.

Tazz

Posted by Reviewer2585698 on Aug 24, 2008

Great product but Cost $$$ is to high I can buy simular product and better for halh the price at walmart Brand Rexall 2400 mg 280 sft gels