Definitely potent - but beware

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Jul 07, 2016

I don't know how to rate this, because on one hand it is effective, but on the other hand the effects were horribly adverse for me. I started taking EPO because I had problems that I figured were of a hormonal nature (acne, mood swings etc. that worsened with PMS but never really got better no matter what phase in my cycle I was in). I had read that EPO has been a miracle cure for many especially for acne, so it seemed like it was worth a shot. Instead of relief, what I got was a horrible, horrible depression, worsened acne and stomach issues (bloating, gas, diarrhea). Within two days I was incredibly down, after a week dangerously so. That is when I realized the connection and stopped taking the supplement immediately, and on the following day I was already feeling better with mood symptoms gone completely within the next few days. My stomach also got better after a few days. I'm still battling the acne, EPO seemed to leave a long-lasting effect on my hormonal balance. I can only hope time will take care of that (hopefully sooner rather than later). For some people with hormone-related issues EPO does good. Perhaps my hormonal problems are of an opposite nature, which is why they got worse. I researched it afterwards and found out that many women have had severe depressive symptoms after taking it. I won't tell anyone to not try it, but urge everyone to be aware of the risks and monitor themselves when starting out.

Not sure it is good

Posted by 5610368941865173409 on Aug 21, 2016

I bought this one primrose oil this time, before I used others. I found that my gums changed and I have strong feeling it is from this one Primrose.

taste.funny

Posted by 5600156364734997674 on Jan 28, 2014

It taste funny

Simple put this was ineffective

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

I took it for three months and did not get the results I was seeking. For women dealing with hormonal try EFAs and/or maca root.

soso

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

soso product compared to other brands.

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3346837 on Feb 07, 2009

Has not worked for me

Super Primrose Evening Primrose Oil, 1300 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1068531 on Mar 29, 2011

I have not been on this long enough to see a real difference. Praying that it works.

Not delivered

Posted by 5674555187296369309 on May 20, 2012

Order was ordered on 6 of April but till yet my order didn't received ! I was disappointed!