Don't think it's working well for me

Posted by Reviewer2397398 on Apr 30, 2012

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with this primrose, it might just be the wrong product for me. I have severe menstrual problems, so thought I would try this. I have used Dr. Schulze's products in the past with success, but I was looking for a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be responding well to this. I am having more hormone problems that ever right now, so I've stopped taking it to see how I feel.

Not right for me, a male, but apparently OK for women

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

Instead of this, I have paid a little more for Barlean's Borage Oil, also available on iHerb. I think it may be due to EPO being more suitable for women's metabolism.

I was hoping this would help PMS

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I've been taking these for over a year now. I take two capsules per day every day of the month and have not seen any reduction in mood and physical pms symptoms. Haven't been able to identify any other benefits either. I will be discontinuing once my stash runs out, or maybe try another brand. Now is a good brand, but seems like manufacturers are better with some supplements than others.

Primrose oil

Posted by Reviewer2829028 on Nov 29, 2008

Capsule to big!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Oct 10, 2008

Love this stuff

Veronica

Posted by Reviewer2155595 on Sep 02, 2008

I haven't noticed a difference in my hot flashes yet with taking this but I will keep using it to see if it helps.