Reviews 4-star

excellent for monthly grumpiness

Posted by Reviewer1359813 on Oct 25, 2011

I take one cap a day and it really helped my monthly mood swings. It was a number of months before I noted a reduction in the premenstrual water retention so that may be down to a combination of this product and taking a base mix (to make the body less acidic)

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 21, 2011

I was suffering very badly from hot flashes. I now take 3 primrose gels daily and 1 black cohosh gel. Total relief!! I only gave four stars because the primrose oil didn't get rid of the hot flashes completely but it did make a huge dent in the problem. I added 1 black cohosh gel every day along with the primrose oil and that made all the difference...I am wonderfully free from those miserable hot flashes. Very good product!

This looks like it is working for me..

Posted by 5008404653499900377 on Sep 08, 2012

I started taking this product for eczema around the mouth, light perioral dermatitis.. Nothing has been working, creams of all kind, natural, medical nothing.. Only sun exposure, but as I live in Norway we are not spoiled on that section.. After short time using these capsules it seems to be that eczema moisten up, still there but not as flaky and dry.. Will continue using them. Take 1 morning and one evening. Have to say I combine with 1 drop of seabuckthorn-oil twice a day. Good combination..

perfect for your skin

Posted by 4916477242771165420 on Aug 31, 2013

It is a great product that lasts for a long time, great quality and great price. Evening primrose oil is used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne and it has helped me clear my skin.

I think it is ok

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I help my friend to buy this product. She keep coming back to ask me to order again. I guess it must be to her liking.