Good for PMS, flaky skin and skin with mild/moderate acne

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Oct 18, 2012

Due to hypothyroid disease my skin has varied from VERY dry and sensitive(when hypo) to very dry but acneprone, and actually oily at the same time(when normal/hyper). Also noticed more breakout when PMS - the type that doesn`t really vanish until it`s time for the next cycle.... I started with a different brand, Efamol - and didn`t follow the "take 6 a day" regime. I just take 1 1300mg capsule every day(which I often forget btw...). Still it has worked noticeably for me; no more visible breakout when PMS(maybe some small occasionally), less PMS in general(less pain), my skin is less oily and less flaky - and also not so dry as before. It hasn`t made my skin perfect at all, but definitly improved both skin and PMS. Absolutely worth a try. Don`t really notice any difference between this and Efamol, but didn`t really try Efamol for long(just 2 months before switching brand). UPDATE: I have used these for almost a year now. I forgot to take them for several weeks, and in those PMS-periods I got back the PMS-cystic acne and more comedones(like before). So - the only time I don`t get the usual PMS major breakouts in when I use evening primrose oil. I take that as a sign that they are working.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1317911 on Sep 21, 2012

the price is good,,,and i have it with omaga 3,,, very nice

This looks like it is working for me..

Posted by 5008404653499900377 on Sep 08, 2012

I started taking this product for eczema around the mouth, light perioral dermatitis.. Nothing has been working, creams of all kind, natural, medical nothing.. Only sun exposure, but as I live in Norway we are not spoiled on that section.. After short time using these capsules it seems to be that eczema moisten up, still there but not as flaky and dry.. Will continue using them. Take 1 morning and one evening. Have to say I combine with 1 drop of seabuckthorn-oil twice a day. Good combination..

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

My skin was perfect when I was using this oil!

I think it is ok

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I help my friend to buy this product. She keep coming back to ask me to order again. I guess it must be to her liking.

Helps with PMS

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

Takes a little while to kick in and requires continuous use but when the levels build up, it really does help with symptoms of PMS.

Taking two per day

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 20, 2012

Haven't really noticed anything yet, but I suffer from depression and tried these for that, we'll see.

Skincare

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

After taking these on a regular basis my skin has been much cleaner and glowing.

i need more time to get medical result...

Posted by 5038611543578687540 on Jul 14, 2012

i need to have it steadily... but no side effect

good

Posted by Reviewer3024297 on Jul 06, 2012

I just changed one of GNC for this.