DEEP DOWN MY HEART! THIS PRODUCT WORKS! Great product.

Posted by howrx1 on May 31, 2015

As I was still very young, I really dont want to start medication. So, I went to check on this review and give it a try. GUESS WHAT? Doctor was shocked that my cholesterol dropped from 372.00309 mg/dl (which is equivalent to 9.62 mmol/l) to 220.03094 mg/dl (which is equivalent to 5.69 mmol/l) within a year. I always tell people that there is no harm trying. If the supplement didn't work, move on. If the supplement works, did you regret trying it? Supplement is supplement. Supplement is not a medicine. Medicine is a drug. Drug stop you from something but supplement supply and balance out something. Peace!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2534613 on Mar 19, 2013

Took this product plus CholesterolPro. Believe it's this product that made the difference. In several months went from total cholesterol 246 to 198 LDL went from 139 to 105 Doctor doens't believe in supplements but said whatever you're doing keep doing it and I will. Very pleased. Kudos to NOW Update: Cut back to one a day and cholesterol shot back up. Important to take am and pm consistently. Numbers back down to acceptable range. It does lower HDL as well but worth the trade off. Ratio is excellent.

Read about that this should be great for colesterol

Posted by lillanne on Dec 16, 2011

And I hope so - great price as usual

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1005458 on Oct 24, 2011

My cholesterol has dropped from 276 to 215. Would rather take this than a prescription. Changing diet helps too. Eliminating most meat/dairy products.

Broken promise

Posted by Reviewer1392173 on May 31, 2011

I tried a full 300 mg of sytrinol and my LDL shot up. In fact it doubled to 242so had top give it up. bsm

From Canada

Posted by Reviewer1416595 on May 27, 2011

I was put on Crestor by my Doctor,but was feeling a lot of leg pain so switched to Sytrinol along with my wife. She has noticed positive results but so far I am still in test mode. Will probably take a while to see the effects.

Be Careful!

Posted by Reviewer2848214 on Mar 19, 2011

This product does lower total cholesterol - but it also lowered my HDL cholesterol as well. Obviously that is not the goal - but you will certainly see some results with this medication.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Mar 17, 2011

I starting using this in conjuction with Wakunaga-Kylice, Aged Garlic Extract, 200 Vcaps for my cholesterol about 2 weeks before my blood test. My total cholesterol went from 242 to 209 my LDL went form 138 to 105. My next blood test will be in November. I am so sure it will be even better. My Doctor was very pleased as was I.

i am still not sure about it

Posted by Reviewer2346542 on Jan 13, 2011

i take 2xSytrinol - 1 in morning and 1 in evening. Also i take 1 red yeast rice capsule per day. here are the results: total cholesterol : from 7.5 -> 6.5, LDL - 5->4.5 , HDL - 1.99 -> 1.5 (good cholesterol drop i dont know why), also tryglicirides become twice higher then they were... My liver enzymes are also higher then they were but i think its form the statin in red yeast rice.... i will continue using sytrinol but i want to try combine with with other nutrition not red yeast rice.

Just in case

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I've just started taking this because my doc said my cholesterol was high but I'm presuming I'll have to wait a while to know if it's effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »