Good

Posted by 5595304909784303265 on Jan 04, 2015

플라시보효과느낌

Posted by 4859610118141218785 on Dec 27, 2014

눈은 황달와서 노~란데 안 피곤하네요. 그런걸 보면 그냥 플라시보 같기도 해요. 어쨌든 안 피곤하게 해주기는 하니까 재구매 하려고 합니다. 다른 게 있으면 다른 걸 사려고요.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Dec 01, 2014

I believe it does something

Love Taurine.......

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 13, 2014

....although going back to Now Powder....same product

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Capsules are regular sized, and for the sake of the environment I like, that the bottle is completely filled up - no extra weight, space and plastic. The bottle is double secured with both sealed snap lid and extra security seal on the bottle itself. I'm perfectly happy with the Taurine from Now Foods, and will purchase again when it runs low. There is little data to guide us to optimal amount, but 500 mg a few times a week is thought to be suitable. I don't get rare steaks that often, so I like to supplement with a Taurine capsule every second day.

Awesome

Posted by 5416472556066043304 on Sep 19, 2014

Great product

not sure

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jul 27, 2014

this is supposed to be good against candida BUT can make it worse too..sublingual dropps are supposed to be safer and better so I take these under the tongue..just to be sure..will calm me down so I sleep better but not always..

Tuote on Hyvä

Posted by 4760013415149124076 on Jul 08, 2014

oatin tuotteen ja suosittelen

Judith

Posted by 5356316975999878735 on Jul 01, 2014

I Herb has my favorite products. Used for amino acid therapy per: Dr. Eric Braverman.

Calm feeling

Posted by jeffaw on Jun 19, 2014

I took one pill whilst reading the reviews. I'm not sure the effects could be influenced by the reviews but I felt calmness and everything I see seems brighter. I've a rather high heart beat rate and hope this will help me lower it. Overall from what I concluded from the reviews: 1) Regulates heart beat 2) Has a calm effect, doesn't make me edgy as some complained 3) Good if you seldom eat meat 4) Helps the liver and cleanse away MSG 5) Better vision as it's good for the retina 6) Hair growth 7) Cheap! Will review more after a period of consumption