OK, during the day

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

This product makes me feel good during the day, but keeps me awake during night. As I have severe sleeping problems, I don't take it anymore.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Nov 27, 2009

Seems to help clear thinking. I figure my brain can do with any support available.

Caution, bad product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 25, 2012

I and my husband were using it and it is worst thing we have ever taken. I supposed to lose weight during my workouts, improve heart rates, but I gain weight!!! So I gave it to my husband, because he want to gain weight, muscles. He just started and after few times taking it, during his workout he felt very tired, his legs and heart were very tired. Something wrong is with that product. Beware, do not buy. And the most important thing is that we were taking only 2 capsules every other day. Not the whole dose, not 4 capsules each day. So it is very potential and can cause you harm even in small doses. I guess I must write Now Foods about it, because it is not first time when their products are bad. Tribulus from that brand caused serious aggression to my man :(

heart healthy

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Dec 20, 2008

exellent product helps with irregular heart beat and improves sleep greatly.

Helps with irregular heart beat

Posted by Reviewer1101954 on Feb 05, 2011

I've been bothered by an irregular heart beat while resting, which sometimes would keep me up at night. After taking Taurine, it mostly disappeared.

Good for home made sports drink

Posted by Reviewer3210027 on Feb 24, 2011

I use 500mg Taurine for my home made sports drink with L-carnitine. It is a good anti-oxidant for preventing muscle soreness.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2187679 on Jun 14, 2010

Taurine has helped my kitty so much, increased appetite and more zest for life.

Works well to get to sleep with 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Dec 13, 2010

Using this with 5HTP and notice a big difference. I sleep much better and heavier. Wake up feeling great, not groggy. Added a calcium/mag supplement recently (I'm a 30+ y/o female) and this seems to be the perfect combination to get a great night sleep.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 08, 2012

Great taken with GABA and Glycine to help enhance calm and aid sleep! Very happy with this product.

Нужная пищевая добавка

Posted by Novella on Oct 25, 2013

Таурин способствует улучшению обмена веществ, восстановлению нервной системы и зрения, снижению уровня холестерина в крови, а также увеличению умственной и физической работоспособности и поднятия жизненного тонуса. Для повышения эффективности можно применять в комплексе с фолиевой кислотой и витамином В6.