my favorite amino

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 07, 2009

great detoxifier as well as a relaxing agent.

L-Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Jan 26, 2009

This is a supplement I have used habitually for over two decades. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in supporting their ongoing health and fitness.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 08, 2012

Great taken with GABA and Glycine to help enhance calm and aid sleep! Very happy with this product.

Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on May 06, 2013

Excellent supplement at a economic price. worth buying.

My Miracle

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I've bought hundreds, if not thousands of dollars worth of supplements over the last 5 years, from iHerb, trying to get some relief from the symptoms of PAWS (protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome). Taurine has been one of the few supplements which has actually helped. I take one at night, along with magnesium and it helps slow my racing thoughts, calms my brain, so that I can fall asleep easier. The magnesium provides a physical feeling of calmness, so they work well together. Taurine is included in many energy drinks to counteract the jittery feeling you sometimes get from too much caffeine. It also helps calm the jittery feeling from antidepressant withdrawal... for me anyway. I will be taking this until I'm fully recovered, which is probably going to take another year or so, but this is helping. If you are taking antidepressants and want to stop, taper very, very slowly or you may end up like me. Reduce by no more than 10% per month.

OK, during the day

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

This product makes me feel good during the day, but keeps me awake during night. As I have severe sleeping problems, I don't take it anymore.

Caused racing heart rate.

Posted by Reviewer1127486 on Oct 06, 2008

After taking Taurine a few days my heart began racing 24/7. This stopped after discontinuing the product. Some have suggested to me that it might be the gelatin capsule itself not the powder within but I can't take the chance of trying just the powder.

heart healthy

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Dec 20, 2008

exellent product helps with irregular heart beat and improves sleep greatly.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2187679 on Jun 14, 2010

Taurine has helped my kitty so much, increased appetite and more zest for life.

Helps with irregular heart beat

Posted by Reviewer1101954 on Feb 05, 2011

I've been bothered by an irregular heart beat while resting, which sometimes would keep me up at night. After taking Taurine, it mostly disappeared.