Very Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2250691 on May 28, 2016

This is Potent Stuff and Works Fast. Its Not Harsh like the Energy Drinks And Gives You That Alertness & Sharpness In a Smoother Fashion. Good for My Eyes as Well Especially As I'm On the PC Most Of the Day. Highly Recommend This and Will Get Some More. George - Melbourne Australia

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2187679 on Jun 14, 2010

Taurine has helped my kitty so much, increased appetite and more zest for life.

helps to sleep

Posted by 5124808064062644794 on Jan 28, 2016

I've had insomnia for almost 15 years now and this is the only effective supplement which really helps to get enough sleep without any side-effects. I take one capsule before night and I'm able to fall asleep and wake up fresh. Recommend!

Helps with irregular heart beat

Posted by Reviewer1101954 on Feb 05, 2011

I've been bothered by an irregular heart beat while resting, which sometimes would keep me up at night. After taking Taurine, it mostly disappeared.

Good for home made sports drink

Posted by Reviewer3210027 on Feb 24, 2011

I use 500mg Taurine for my home made sports drink with L-carnitine. It is a good anti-oxidant for preventing muscle soreness.

Great Stuff!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1135555 on Aug 17, 2009

Lots of energy, actually my energy levels have been restored.

Now Foods Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Sep 05, 2012

Extra help to calm the nrevous system, I take mainly before go to bed. Good for eye health. :)

I had a horrible reaction to this, was down for 1 entire week

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2012

I bought this because I have severe hypoadrenalism: low aldosterone levels cause hyponatremia and I often wake up with pressure in the brain and back aches. (Hyponatremia can cause brain swelling). This was supposed to balance sodium levels but alas 1 pill knocked me out for an entire week. I took this along with P5P and I ended up feeling drugged up and out of it for so long I was afraid not to come out of it. In the past I have had the same problem with Tyrosine and Glutamine. The problem might be my impaired liver which cannot metabolize these amino acids. I had hoped this could heal a huge health problem but instead it made me so much worse I thought I was never going to recover.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Helps with fat digestion

Now foods, Taurine

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012

Seems to help with my eyesight and also has a small calming effect. Probably useful to help with mild anxiety.