New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Capsules are regular sized, and for the sake of the environment I like, that the bottle is completely filled up - no extra weight, space and plastic. The bottle is double secured with both sealed snap lid and extra security seal on the bottle itself. I'm perfectly happy with the Taurine from Now Foods, and will purchase again when it runs low. There is little data to guide us to optimal amount, but 500 mg a few times a week is thought to be suitable. I don't get rare steaks that often, so I like to supplement with a Taurine capsule every second day. ======================================================================================================= Taurine is a crucial component in bile, which we need in abundance for optimal digestive health. It's primarily found in raw and rare meats, so anyone who eats little meat or like their meat well done, should be especially carefull to supplement! ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

This product has been amazing in helping me with afib. It also relaxes me and enables me to sleep well at night.

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 10, 2008

combine with gaba and try it for epilepsy,read my review for gaba.

Excellent for treating heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2010

I take it for occasional heart arrythmias and it restores normal heart beat within minutes.

L-Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Jan 26, 2009

This is a supplement I have used habitually for over two decades. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in supporting their ongoing health and fitness.