great price

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Helps with fat digestion

Great quality and price

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I take this as a liver tonic and I found that I had problems sleeping whenever I took one full cap, so I take half a cap in the morning and I'm perfect. If you are having problems with this I suggest you try to adjust the dose. I love the fact that there are no harmful preservatives such as the ubiquitous magnesium stearate in this supplement. It could also be considered as a convenient pet supplement. They last forever and have a great price too so I give it 5 stars!

Calm feeling

Posted by jeffaw on Jun 19, 2014

I took one pill whilst reading the reviews. I'm not sure the effects could be influenced by the reviews but I felt calmness and everything I see seems brighter. I've a rather high heart beat rate and hope this will help me lower it. Overall from what I concluded from the reviews: 1) Regulates heart beat 2) Has a calm effect, doesn't make me edgy as some complained 3) Good if you seldom eat meat 4) Helps the liver and cleanse away MSG 5) Better vision as it's good for the retina 6) Hair growth 7) Cheap! Will review more after a period of consumption

Very Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2250691 on May 28, 2016

This is Potent Stuff and Works Fast. Its Not Harsh like the Energy Drinks And Gives You That Alertness & Sharpness In a Smoother Fashion. Good for My Eyes as Well Especially As I'm On the PC Most Of the Day. Highly Recommend This and Will Get Some More. George - Melbourne Australia

Effective for taking the edge off of a stressful day

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016

I use Taurine only for it's mood calming effects. It's not like taking a Valium or something like that, but it does relax you in the same way that Kava tea can. My typical dosage is a single 500mg caplet, great to take as I start my drive home from work. If I am exceptionally stressed I might take 1000mg. . . Click YES if this review was beneficial for you.

effective nervine

Posted by Reviewer2539087 on Oct 13, 2007

i find most useful when taken with adaptogens. helps to temper any excess "heat".

Helps with my gallbladder problems

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Nov 26, 2010

Wish I could find longer traditional medicine trials with l-taurine. Afraid to take for long period without some traditional studies to back up the safety. Short trials say it is good for diabetic peripheral neuropathy, but natual sites say great for gallbladder and I think it is really helping me. Supposed to thin bile. I am a RN and like safety.

Some relaxing benifits

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 19, 2011

I took 2 once and it made me feel weird.

OK Taurine supplement

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2012

Take these only before workouts. Otherwise this product would make me feel fuzzy. This gives just the right amount of boost for workouts. Cheap taurine source.

awesome for cats health too!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Mar 06, 2009

just open a capsule put on their food (along with a dandelion root capsule)....good for their hearts as for me its for detoxing MSG and works..... helped with numbness.