great price

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Helps with fat digestion

Great quality and price

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I take this as a liver tonic and I found that I had problems sleeping whenever I took one full cap, so I take half a cap in the morning and I'm perfect. If you are having problems with this I suggest you try to adjust the dose. I love the fact that there are no harmful preservatives such as the ubiquitous magnesium stearate in this supplement. It could also be considered as a convenient pet supplement. They last forever and have a great price too so I give it 5 stars!

Calm feeling

Posted by jeffaw on Jun 19, 2014

I took one pill whilst reading the reviews. I'm not sure the effects could be influenced by the reviews but I felt calmness and everything I see seems brighter. I've a rather high heart beat rate and hope this will help me lower it. Overall from what I concluded from the reviews: 1) Regulates heart beat 2) Has a calm effect, doesn't make me edgy as some complained 3) Good if you seldom eat meat 4) Helps the liver and cleanse away MSG 5) Better vision as it's good for the retina 6) Hair growth 7) Cheap! Will review more after a period of consumption

effective nervine

Posted by Reviewer2539087 on Oct 13, 2007

i find most useful when taken with adaptogens. helps to temper any excess "heat".

Helps with my gallbladder problems

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Nov 26, 2010

Wish I could find longer traditional medicine trials with l-taurine. Afraid to take for long period without some traditional studies to back up the safety. Short trials say it is good for diabetic peripheral neuropathy, but natual sites say great for gallbladder and I think it is really helping me. Supposed to thin bile. I am a RN and like safety.

Some relaxing benifits

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 19, 2011

I took 2 once and it made me feel weird.

OK Taurine supplement

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2012

Take these only before workouts. Otherwise this product would make me feel fuzzy. This gives just the right amount of boost for workouts. Cheap taurine source.

awesome for cats health too!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Mar 06, 2009

just open a capsule put on their food (along with a dandelion root capsule)....good for their hearts as for me its for detoxing MSG and works..... helped with numbness.

Personal

Posted by Reviewer2433908 on Nov 07, 2007

This one is the only one that has the right binders and fillers in it that I can tolerate. It is also not included in the other amino acid formulas in powder forms. It is needed for the brain to be able to work better.

Fantastic Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2251943 on Jun 08, 2007

In use as part of a nutritiontial program for my dog who has dilated cardio myopathy in conjuction with other supplements. My vet is gob smacked at the results!