Fantastic Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2251943 on Jun 08, 2007

In use as part of a nutritiontial program for my dog who has dilated cardio myopathy in conjuction with other supplements. My vet is gob smacked at the results!

Taurine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1906041 on Jun 01, 2008

part of my energy alert drink of the start of my day

Boosts energy without the jitters

Posted by Reviewer3128906 on Oct 08, 2009

Taurine is the amino acid found in the famous "Red Bull" drink. It boosts energy naturally without the jitters typically associated with caffeine and other stimulants. I take one with a diet soda about mid-afternoon and I perk right up. Now Foods product is fresh and reliable.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jun 04, 2010

I think this product is helping me--seems to help stabilize my moods. I like it.

No Stress.

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Aug 18, 2012

I find Taurine a Very Helpful Tool to help My response to Stress and this is a great Product.

Add to cooked chicken for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Aug 03, 2011

I cook chicken thighs for my cats, and I add one capsule of taurine per 4 - it keeps their eyes healthy.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

Easy to take. No need to mix (Taurine is worse than gelatine when in powder form...). A useful dosage if you take about one per day, usually before or after a workout, since that is when Taurine stocks deplete. Will buy again when I run out.

taurine

Posted by arieschild on Nov 28, 2011

I take this with Now P-5-P (vitamin b6. Seems to ber working, alot less stress noted.

Boom

Posted by williambatista on Sep 13, 2012

ótimo produto, com ótimo preço

Great

Posted by 5598761071826066703 on Sep 28, 2013

Gives me a great vascularization ans i could feel my muscles strongest!! I used it in combination with Now Foods L - argninine