Personal

Posted by Reviewer2433908 on Nov 07, 2007

This one is the only one that has the right binders and fillers in it that I can tolerate. It is also not included in the other amino acid formulas in powder forms. It is needed for the brain to be able to work better.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

Easy to take. No need to mix (Taurine is worse than gelatine when in powder form...). A useful dosage if you take about one per day, usually before or after a workout, since that is when Taurine stocks deplete. Will buy again when I run out.

Fantastic Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2251943 on Jun 08, 2007

In use as part of a nutritiontial program for my dog who has dilated cardio myopathy in conjuction with other supplements. My vet is gob smacked at the results!

Add to cooked chicken for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Aug 03, 2011

I cook chicken thighs for my cats, and I add one capsule of taurine per 4 - it keeps their eyes healthy.

taurine

Posted by arieschild on Nov 28, 2011

I take this with Now P-5-P (vitamin b6. Seems to ber working, alot less stress noted.

Taurine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1906041 on Jun 01, 2008

part of my energy alert drink of the start of my day

Boom

Posted by williambatista on Sep 13, 2012

ótimo produto, com ótimo preço

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jun 04, 2010

I think this product is helping me--seems to help stabilize my moods. I like it.

Taurine capsules for dog with seizures

Posted by 5238107701856778164 on Apr 06, 2016

It was suggested that I give Maddie Taurine for her infrequent but disturbing seizure activity. No known cause for the seizures and they only occurred every 6-10 weeks but were heartbreaking to watch. The time it took her to completely come out of the seizure (post-ictal phase) was at least 10 long minutes. I searched for Taurine 500 mg in a capsule form that had no 'extra stuff' in them and was made of few ingredients. NOW Foods has 'free form' Taurine and the capsules are made of rice flour and gelatin -- and that's all. NOW Foods Taurine was the only Taurine that met all my criteria! I chose the 500 mg strength and give it three times a day so that the level of taurine remands steady in her blood. Her 'witnessed' seizures are still the same frequency, but the length of the seizure and post-ictal phase has drastically decreased, Maddie seems to know her whereabouts so much sooner than before. This is how the NOW brand of Taurine has helped Maddie, and I'm sure there are other testimonials on dogs with seizure activity and Taurine. Please consult your veterinarian before starting any medication or supplement to find out if something specific is causing the seizures! This is critical to get done before starting the Taurine or any other over the counter medication or supplement. Dosages will vary by weight of dog -- Maddie is around 50 lbs so she could have a total of 2000 mg of Taurine per day. Ask you vet the starting dose and what would be the maximum dose for your dog. I have no experience with the use of taurine with cats.

Muy recomendable

Posted by 5403259092727681414 on Jun 05, 2014

Antes del ejercicio te da energía sin ser excitante, y después te ayuda a recuperarte y contribuir a la generación de masa muscular.Tomado un par de horas antes de dormir relaja y descansas mucho mejor. No os dejéis engañar por su nombre ni lo mal asociéis a las bebidas que contienen Taurina, es un aminoácido básico y dar un plus si haces mas deporte no está de más.