Helps with anxiety

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

I read about this product in a book about mercury detox. I did not realize how anxious I was until I tried this product. I felt much calmer and less irritable after using the taurine. I am a believer....will not go without it! NOW Foods has done it again with a great supplement at a great price!

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

good.

A Good Nights Sleep

Posted by cuppacoffee on Jun 13, 2012

I take this with GABA from Now and I love that together they keep me calm and steady through pretty much anything my day throws at me, best of all though my insomnia disappeared!

Hoping this works for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on May 15, 2012

We just started giving this to our 9 yr old son who has high functioning autism. We are hoping that this product along with other natural supplements will help lessen his anxiety and increase calmness and focus at school. We have only had him on it for a week or two so it is too early to tell how it works for him. On the bright side though, no side effects!

I had a horrible reaction to this, was down for 1 entire week

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2012

I bought this because I have severe hypoadrenalism: low aldosterone levels cause hyponatremia and I often wake up with pressure in the brain and back aches. (Hyponatremia can cause brain swelling). This was supposed to balance sodium levels but alas 1 pill knocked me out for an entire week. I took this along with P5P and I ended up feeling drugged up and out of it for so long I was afraid not to come out of it. In the past I have had the same problem with Tyrosine and Glutamine. The problem might be my impaired liver which cannot metabolize these amino acids. I had hoped this could heal a huge health problem but instead it made me so much worse I thought I was never going to recover.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

Easy to take. No need to mix (Taurine is worse than gelatine when in powder form...). A useful dosage if you take about one per day, usually before or after a workout, since that is when Taurine stocks deplete. Will buy again when I run out.

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2448326 on Feb 24, 2012

I feel the effects of this supplement almost immediately and it clears up the foggy feel in my head quite well.

good items

Posted by Reviewer1813847 on Jan 31, 2012

this is good

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 09, 2012

I gave this to my mother to use in combo with B6 after she weaned off anti depressants. She reports no mental fog or depression, and is loving the increased vivid dreams and dream recall. Mums' happy and so am I!

Good supplement