New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on May 04, 2009

If ind that it tends to make me feel energized rather than "Having a calming effect," but that is o.k. So, now I take it in the morning. Helps this senior citizen a lot! Marion Rojas

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

okay thus far

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

my over all sense of well being has increased after adding this to my line up. I have noticed that if I take it on an empty stomach I get a really strange, cold sweat,nausea, speedy, kind of sick feeling. As soon as I eat something regardless how meager it may be it seems to cool it out. One of those for what it is worth things. Def. seems to have a positive impact.

OK, during the day

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

This product makes me feel good during the day, but keeps me awake during night. As I have severe sleeping problems, I don't take it anymore.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Nov 27, 2009

Seems to help clear thinking. I figure my brain can do with any support available.