Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Taurine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules

Thank God!

Posted by Reviewer1118678 on Jan 27, 2012

Amazing how quickly this helped my daughters grades go from failing to A's and B' the first week we saw an improvement in her ability to focus and overcome anxeity. I simply felt helpless to help my daughter she has struggled her whole life since starting school. I prayed to god please help me help my baby and taurine entered my mind. She has what appears to me as PCOS caused by insulin resistance. We are still struggling with the weight and acne and are hoping the taurine will get the insulin resistance under control and therefore the PCOS. Thank God for Iherb. Hope this helps others.

Helps me to relax immediately

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Feb 12, 2011

If I feel that I need to relax, if I take this, I feel immediately at ease. I really took it for granted. When I stopped taking the taurine I was very irritable. I can't remember why I stopped taking it, but I think it is because it makes me sleepy. So, I'll try to take the doses at night.

Works great for anxiety related symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1966096 on Mar 29, 2012

I find these in conjunction with magnesium are pretty much the most potent anti-anxiety combo I've come across supplement wise. I find the taurine maybe doesn't last as long but seems to have a much more noticeable impact in introducing a feeling of calm and serenity. I bought a different brand elswhere prior to this and it didn't seem to be as consistent in it's effectiveness, so I have to give the Now Foods one 5 stars for an effective product at a really good price.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on May 08, 2011

I take this when I eat junk food, or feel a bit stressed. It relieves my nerves and relaxes me very well. Also good for eyes I believe

Important for blood pressure control

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 14, 2011

This is just one supplement that can help blood pressure. I have been able to cut my medication in half by watching my diet, supplementing correctly, and exercising. Taurine is part of my daily routine.