taurine

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

Taurine with one coffe drink = better than energy drinks. (and cheaper) It has also, calming effect

noe food taurine

Posted by Reviewer2629904 on Oct 31, 2011

I began taking taurine on advice from a friend. I find it helps with mental function and has a mild calming effect. I started with another brand and switched to now foods because of the value. I plan on continuing. Thank you iHerb.

Okays

Posted by amelia on Nov 20, 2011

Makes me sleepy rather than calm. I sleep without waking up at night now though it doesnt make me go into deep sleep either.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Oct 04, 2010

Our doctor recommended Taurine supplementation to help ease my husband's nocturnal leg cramps. It helped.

Too Much Energy

Posted by Reviewer2769236 on Jun 01, 2011

This product is insane, in my first day, i had used 2 caps 30 minuts before my workout, and i can tell you, it was amazing, i had never felt like that ! This Taurine makes you feel concentrate, gives you energy, and you workout get insane !

On my A-List

Posted by deeperpoet on Sep 02, 2010

Clears my mind

Feeling bullish

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 08, 2009

I bought this and the Jarrow Formulas Taurine as this one described itself as being Free-Form (no idea what that means). The normal dosage is 1 tab but I had read that certain extra benefits could be had by taking 2000mg so I take one of each every day. I could definitely feel an increase in stamina and concentration.

Quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 15, 2010

I use taurine to combat the side effects I get from msg. This is a quality product.

Helps me get a great night's sleep

Posted by DAB598 on Nov 06, 2011

I use one Taurine plus 2 GABA to get to sleep earlier, and sleep longer.

brain supplement

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Jan 30, 2011

this product makes thinking much easier