Now Foods, Taurine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules

relax style

Posted by Reviewer1115109 on Dec 07, 2009

this is just something amazing with combination with magnesium i love NOW FOODS

change

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 07, 2012

gave up my energy drinks to do a cleanse , and this seems to keep my mind calm , but still focused , which is the part of the energy drink that I liked best , ginseng does this also , but it is a different kind of focus , ginseng is for reading and absorbing , whereas the taurine is for driving and snowboarding and that kind of " in the zone " focus .

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1223831 on Dec 27, 2011

I have been a fan of Taurine as a sleep aid for over a year. I bought this product which in fact caused me to double the dose which had been 500 mg at bedtime. I was a little concerned about how I might function with the double-dose. To my surprise, my sleep was even better. On the nights, I don't take the taurine, I sometimes have trouble going back to sleep after a nightly nature call. When I take the taurine...sleep is deep...and best of all I awake with no drowsiness whatsoever. Hightly rate this product.

mood food

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Nov 21, 2008

I began taking this to help my body deal with the effects of chemo and radiation, but I've continued to take it because it helps keep me feeling calm and balanced, and I sleep better when I take it.

Feeling bullish

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 08, 2009

I bought this and the Jarrow Formulas Taurine as this one described itself as being Free-Form (no idea what that means). The normal dosage is 1 tab but I had read that certain extra benefits could be had by taking 2000mg so I take one of each every day. I could definitely feel an increase in stamina and concentration.