Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Now Foods, Taurine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules

Have clear bright eyes with taurine

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Taurine strengthens the cells of your retina and protects your lenses from drying out. It also acts as a carrier of some of the most important nutrients in your body, and ones critical to your eyes------the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and fatty acids. You need to get at least 500mg a day to nurture your eyes.

change

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 07, 2012

gave up my energy drinks to do a cleanse , and this seems to keep my mind calm , but still focused , which is the part of the energy drink that I liked best , ginseng does this also , but it is a different kind of focus , ginseng is for reading and absorbing , whereas the taurine is for driving and snowboarding and that kind of " in the zone " focus .

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1223831 on Dec 27, 2011

I have been a fan of Taurine as a sleep aid for over a year. I bought this product which in fact caused me to double the dose which had been 500 mg at bedtime. I was a little concerned about how I might function with the double-dose. To my surprise, my sleep was even better. On the nights, I don't take the taurine, I sometimes have trouble going back to sleep after a nightly nature call. When I take the taurine...sleep is deep...and best of all I awake with no drowsiness whatsoever. Hightly rate this product.

relax style

Posted by Reviewer1115109 on Dec 07, 2009

this is just something amazing with combination with magnesium i love NOW FOODS

mood food

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Nov 21, 2008

I began taking this to help my body deal with the effects of chemo and radiation, but I've continued to take it because it helps keep me feeling calm and balanced, and I sleep better when I take it.