This cured my MCS - multiple chemical sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2451089 on Oct 01, 2013

I had read that taurine deficiency was implicated in multiple chemical sensitivity (the inability to stand perfumed anything, diesel fumes, walk down the soap isle at the grocery store etc etc) but it wasn't until I tried taking two of Now Foods Double Strength taurine at breakfast and before bed (4 total per day) that I really noticed my sensitivities diminish. I still avoid chemical exposure but I can now tolerate people wearing perfume, soaps and can even walk down the chemical isle in the grocery store. I would encourage anyone suffering from MCS to give this a try.

taurine

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

Taurine with one coffe drink = better than energy drinks. (and cheaper) It has also, calming effect

noe food taurine

Posted by Reviewer2629904 on Oct 31, 2011

I began taking taurine on advice from a friend. I find it helps with mental function and has a mild calming effect. I started with another brand and switched to now foods because of the value. I plan on continuing. Thank you iHerb.

Feeling bullish

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 08, 2009

I bought this and the Jarrow Formulas Taurine as this one described itself as being Free-Form (no idea what that means). The normal dosage is 1 tab but I had read that certain extra benefits could be had by taking 2000mg so I take one of each every day. I could definitely feel an increase in stamina and concentration.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Oct 04, 2010

Our doctor recommended Taurine supplementation to help ease my husband's nocturnal leg cramps. It helped.

Too Much Energy

Posted by Reviewer2769236 on Jun 01, 2011

This product is insane, in my first day, i had used 2 caps 30 minuts before my workout, and i can tell you, it was amazing, i had never felt like that ! This Taurine makes you feel concentrate, gives you energy, and you workout get insane !

Quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 15, 2010

I use taurine to combat the side effects I get from msg. This is a quality product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2322863 on Jan 11, 2012

I could it get imported to Germany! Invincible price for that concentration!

Okays

Posted by amelia on Nov 20, 2011

Makes me sleepy rather than calm. I sleep without waking up at night now though it doesnt make me go into deep sleep either.

On my A-List