Now Foods Taurine-1,000mg

Posted by Reviewer2402264 on Nov 16, 2011

I ordered 3 bottles of 1000mg taurine to make 50# batches of cat food every 25 days for my cat rescue. Well, I haven't tried it yet, even though I should, but my cats sure look and feel great!! I love the 1,000mg size which works purrfect for my purrpose of keeping my cats healthy and happy. I will defintely be ordering from iHerb again, in bulk. Now to find some things for me, as well. Everything went smoothly as far as delivery. I will definitely recommend you to fellow rescuers who are producing food. And will recommend you as a supplier for human supplement needs :).

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals. Recommended by Dr. Karen Becker.

Great affordable product

Posted by 5725627008765582305 on Jun 28, 2015

I originally purchased this Taurine to supplement the home-made raw cat food I make for my cats, but now I take it too! I generally feel more calm and happy when I take it.

So Grateful for the Help this gives me

Posted by Reviewer2807031 on Nov 09, 2015

I've had problem swallowing a hot dog (and other food especially under stress/anxiety (maybe Glutton..Not sure) but after taking Taurine off and on and I found that when I took it I didn't have problems in swallowing so every morning with my other supplements I take one Taurine and don't have swallowing problems...so Grateful to Taurine..

Excellent Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1883125 on Mar 26, 2012

Great for sport - helps with cramps and mental focus.

From Italy

Posted by Reviewer2450542 on Apr 27, 2012

Very useful for extrasystoles (ectopic beats)

Now Foods, Taurine, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Jan 30, 2012

Good product, may be recommended.

good product

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Aug 18, 2014

i bought this for my family members who are suffering from high blood pressure, this along with zinc and coenzyme q10 really seems to have helped their condition.

you can recover your energy

Posted by 4744917312406089720 on May 20, 2015

I like this. The body feels different when I take this after working lately.

Taurine for glucose control

Posted by Reviewer2837930 on Oct 12, 2011

I am a diabetic attempting to control blood glucose levels with diet and exercise, mostly by eating less and fewer carbohydrates or foods with a high glyceamic index. I read that taurine, vanadyl sulfate, and alpha-lipoic acid may assist in glucose control and started using these products two weeks ago. My blood sugar readings have improved since but it is not entirely clear whether this is because of the supplements or because of reduced carbohydrate intake. If you want to try it yourself, I recommend not changing your diet and exercise habits so that you can be sure.