Good product and good value.

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 16, 2013

Most people don't need to supplement with the amino acid taurine as it is plentiful in the body. If you are under a lot of stress or have a condition it is known to support it is a good idea to take. It is good to help detox the liver and it can have a calming effect at night to help with sleep. It is a precursor to making bile and can help with a sluggish gall bladder. It is also recommended for those with weak hearts. It helps prevent potassium in the heart and prevents arrhythmias. It is also used for anxiety, and supports the central nervous system. I found this to be a good Taurine product and I like the 1 gram capsules as I take one or two grams at night. This makes it efficient. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health!

calming

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 11, 2015

Super effective for those who have issues with depression and anxiety like I do, it is very calming. It cleans the liver, expelling excess estrogen, also useful for those with estrogen dominance.

Fewer caps to swallow :)

Posted by 5369513903597477534 on Jan 28, 2014

I have been taking taurine for a while for the relaxing effect and eye health. My husband also takes it for cardiovascular health and hypertension per Dr. Mark Houston's recommendation in "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Heart Disease." I was pleased to find the NOW double strength capsules. Now we only need to take 1/2 as many caps per day. We both take several supplements with each meal so fewer caps to swallow is appreciated.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Great antioxidant and have a calming effect.

It works!

Posted by 4693335891649806414 on Oct 01, 2013

I feel better especially in the morning since I start this product.

Good for heart problems

Posted by Reviewer2687031 on Feb 28, 2012

Very good supplement for those who have heart extrasistoles.

Making your own Cat Food.

Posted by 5667813556122805290 on Sep 19, 2012

If so, they need taurine or they get sick. I didn't buy to make cat food, but because humans need it too. Brain health is especially benefited by it from what I've read. Great value compared to our local health food store.

Posted by 4902174964157149900 on Jan 10, 2014

very good for the motor of your body

2-aminoethanesulfonic acid

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

taurine in easy to swallow caps

Good for my Kitty

Posted by 5438682724394540408 on Feb 24, 2015

seems to work as advertised. My cat is looking really good after switching to homemade food........

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »