Now Foods, Taurine Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Better Memory

Posted by Reviewer1532095 on Apr 24, 2008

Have used one bottle and bought a second. I am vegetarian, seems to improve memory and energy at 65.

Good value

Posted by naturellen on Oct 07, 2010

This taurine powder is great value. I can really see the effects of the taurine when I'm tired and take a teaspoonful with a small amount of water: that really gives me energy, wakes me up and increases my metabolism. It doesn't have the nasty side effects caffeine has: with taurine my hands don't shake and my stomach hasn't got the nervous feeling usually associated with caffeine.

EXCELLENT FOR HEART HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Very stressed out at time. My heart skips beat. Arythmia. With this 90% improvement!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 05, 2011

2 months before my 17 year old dog passed away, she started going into seizure and losing bladder control. She also had fluid on her lungs. I gave her a large dose of taurine because it gets rid of edema/ fluid on the lungs. It did this quickly and effectively. When I bought the taurine, I was told that it also stopped seizures . . . and it did. It also stopped the loss of bladder control. And, of course, when I began purchasing the powder form from iherb, it made it so much easier to deliver the larger dose. Taurine bought my dog a couple more months of life and it enabled her to pass away comfortably, easily, without distress, and happy to spend those last days with me. I would highly recommend this product to people with heart trouble, particularly in regards to fluid retention and to those having trouble with seizures. I had also read that when disease is present, there is generally a taurine deficiency, which would indicate that it is a good thing to add to your vitamin regimen in the presence of any illness.

Nitric Oxide

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Dec 30, 2010

Helps to increase nitric oxide levels in the body. Take 2 or 3 grams a day. This is the second time I have ordered this wonderful product. The jar lasts a good while.