Stops Hypomanic Episodes in it's Tracks!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Apr 15, 2010

I'm Bipolar II, and tend to rapid cycle. The type of mania I get rarely ever the euphoric kind. It's the irritable, distracted, restless, anxious, can't work, can't focus, can't deal with anybody kind. Now when I feel this type of episode coming on, I pop down one tablespoon of this stuff and chase it with water and it evens me out within 15 minutes. In fact, I can take it anytime during one of these irritated states and it will bring me out of it. It also seems to have a bit of a diuretic effect which is fine by me since I sometimes retain water.

ordered for the cat

Posted by Reviewer2731281 on Apr 26, 2009

Got this for the cat, to add to "homemade" raw meals. She doesn't seem to notice, so that's a good thing.

Significant benefit for my brain fog

Posted by Reviewer2361205 on Nov 27, 2011

It definitely doesn't come close to completely relieving my brain fog, at least not at the small doses I'm using, but it especially helps reduce the hypoglycemic brain fog symptoms I get when I have to wait too long to eat.

Not bad...!

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Mar 14, 2008

2GM in the morning with some magnesium citrate and I've got my energy boost for the morning. Great price too!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

It really works to make me feel much more realaxed! I take it once or twice daily and I really feel a difference. I don't worry that much anymore. I use it together with Gaba. But I can say, it also works without Gaba. It has not taste at all, so it's easy tot take!

Now Foods Taurine Powder, 8 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on May 16, 2008

This taurine powder helps eliminate the toxic effects of chlorinated water. It helps detoxify my autistic son of chlorine. This product changed his stools from sandy to a normal color. My son also uses taurine when taking benfotiamine to keep his stools a normal color.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2019443 on Jan 25, 2008

I needed this in powder form to include with cooked chicken for my sick kitten. Taurine, a required nutrition item for cats, is destroyed in cooking. Product arrived fine. I'm glad you sent it by priority mail, as the post office did not put a notice in my mail box, but I was able to trace its delivery online.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 21, 2009

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months)started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 28, 2009

I use this at night and have really noticed that I sleep much better than I used to. I didn't buy it for that purpose but will coninue using it.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Jan 24, 2010

First became aware of Taurine because it's frequently listed as an ingredient in energy drinks. Decided to try adding it to my morning ginseng beverage. With a few drops of Gotu Kola, it seems to boost energy.