very good

Posted by 5688776491246638792 on Mar 30, 2015

Oh yes it a very good yes

¡¡cuidado!! puede agrandar las prostata? consulte medico

Posted by iber13 on Dec 13, 2014

llevo tomándolo unos 30 días y apenas noto nada..seguiré e informare. Observo que de noche me levanto mas a mear (antes de comprar ver- estudiar el apartado medico de iherb sobre disfuncion erectil) creo que esta claro que en el normal desarrollo de envejecimiento -cualquier causa eréctil por otro lado normal con la edad aunque no tiene porque haberla- este producto no se debería tomar pues puede según el estudio tener contra indicaciones..la testosterona aumenta significativamente el volumen de la próstata-otros estudios dicen que funcionan mejor y existen otros fármacos apropiados-relacionados con el problema eréctil y que tienen mucho que ver con la relajación . Dejo de tomarlos.

Very good, but didn't like teenage acne!

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 17, 2014

I liked these. Nice boost in mood, and definitely elevated energy and libido levels. It needed about 3-5 days of consistent use before you start to notice things. I even got to a point where I noticed that certain male responses were increasing in turgidity and activity. At first, I was pretty psyched. However, then I noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my head and scalp, reminiscent of my teen years! Yeah, that wasn't fun. No other supplement I've taken had that side effect on me.. I also noticed that I was starting to have some evenings where I had a difficult time falling asleep. That was a bummer for me. I reduced to only taking one a day every once in a while when I need a boost. Really good stuff though. I wish I didn't get acne as a side effect. Your mileage may (and will likely) vary, as we all respond differently to these supplements. Try it out. Start with one for a few days, then increase to two.

Helped !!!

Posted by 4768630320293336247 on Sep 22, 2014

Helped !!!

great!

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I feel alot better and alive while using this product. I feel even more active than I already am.

more determination

Posted by 5218966572150019069 on Jun 12, 2014

noticed increase levels of arousal with the benefits of determination and energy in all aspects of life, gym etc

Great sleep and a boost for extra strength and well being

Posted by 5322665203021579462 on May 15, 2014

Been taking natural test boosters on and off for the past 5 years. I've been taking testojack for the first time and it's been a little over 1 week. A mild surge in the libido department I must say and focus and drive for training is there. Works better when stacked with L-Arginine..

Great supplement for men

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 07, 2014

Combined with citrulline, it makes you unstoppable in bed and in the gym. No need to take 5 pills with zinc, magnesium and B6 or tongkat and tribulus, it's all in one package.

yawn

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

largely ineffective for me, i'm used to more powerful test boosters from the likes of Isatori, TSN, AEN & Muscletech. It may be cheaper but at the end of the day doesn't compare to the gym guy test boosters.

Good result

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Mar 05, 2014

Show result without rising heart beat like yohimbe.