Good Quality But Didn't Work For Me

Posted by Reviewer1868485 on Jul 25, 2010

I couldn't really tell a difference with this product. But it may be that I seem to respond better to liquid supplements than I do to capsules or tablets. The product seems to be very high quality, though. It seems to work fine for some people.

Not really gangbusters

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Jun 12, 2012

I am healthy and in my 40s, but I did hope to feel a bit more from this. Perhaps there's a little more morning wood, so I have to consider that, but overall it didn't really hit it out of the park for me. Wished it did.

not as advertised

Posted by Reviewer1289092 on Jul 31, 2012

not as advertised, no increased performance, no increased virility, could just be wrong for me or just be a poor supplement

Don't expect miracles !

Posted by Reviewer1981083 on Jun 07, 2011

Definately noticed elevated energy levels,I'm taking for more intense workouts. Have noticed that after two weeks of taking them,effects have worn off. Maybe time to give them a break for a while. Recommended all the same.

No results yet

Posted by 5188943955470493481 on Oct 09, 2013

My Husband is taking this along with Now Tribulus and Now Macca, has been using all three for more than a month with no improvement. Unfortunately 16 years of chain smoking before we met has left him with ED. Hopefully with continued use it will improve.

great!

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I feel alot better and alive while using this product. I feel even more active than I already am.

testojack 100

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jan 30, 2013

Felt more energy,good product....

TESTO JACK 100

Posted by 4924252689013167606 on Jun 18, 2013

THE PRODUCT SEEMED TO WORK WELL FOR THE FIRST 2 WEEKS .. MAYBE I NEED TO TRY THE TJ 200 .. BUT WAS SATISFIED WITH THE FIRST BOTTLE

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

????

Posted by 5238523849185697240 on Sep 30, 2013

Not really sure if I can see or feel any of the benefits other posters claim, I will wait and see

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »