4 / 5

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Jul 26, 2008

I have tried this supplement before. It is not the best testosterone booster I have ever used but is good value for the money and does seem to give me a bit more edge. I think if NOW FOODS increased the amount of Long Jack (up from 50 mg) it would be a better supplement. The IHerb shipping service was the best! Keep up the good work.

Very good, but didn't like teenage acne!

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 17, 2014

I liked these. Nice boost in mood, and definitely elevated energy and libido levels. It needed about 3-5 days of consistent use before you start to notice things. I even got to a point where I noticed that certain male responses were increasing in turgidity and activity. At first, I was pretty psyched. However, then I noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my head and scalp, reminiscent of my teen years! Yeah, that wasn't fun. No other supplement I've taken had that side effect on me.. I also noticed that I was starting to have some evenings where I had a difficult time falling asleep. That was a bummer for me. I reduced to only taking one a day every once in a while when I need a boost. Really good stuff though. I wish I didn't get acne as a side effect. Your mileage may (and will likely) vary, as we all respond differently to these supplements. Try it out. Start with one for a few days, then increase to two.

Great libido booster

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Jul 21, 2010

This product works really well as a sexual enhancer but I have a hard time winding down afterward.

TestoJack

Posted by Reviewer2371228 on Sep 20, 2008

My husband believes they help him a lot - especially with energy.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Mar 02, 2011

NOTICING A LOT MORE ENERGY,GREAT PRODUCT.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2395848 on Jan 05, 2012

I use it for energy boosts during workouts and take it 1-2 hours with a meal before I hit the gym. It works pretty well. Oh yea, there's also this "side effect." Let's just say it's the only good side affect to ever be listed.

OK

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

More of a tonic than an aphrodisiac... at least that's my reaction to it.

call it Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Aug 20, 2010

worked on me very subtley.1st it was like it wasn't doing anything.Some women were saying hallo to me 1st. Then I found my erection was harder and lasting when I usually ejaculated quicker. I think I feel more relaxed.

Testo

Posted by Reviewer1967043 on Mar 16, 2008

Good product. Used it in conjunction with AAS to keep endogenous test going. The only problem is that the body seems get use to it rather quickly but such is the nature of OTC supps.

Great sleep and a boost for extra strength and well being

Posted by 5322665203021579462 on May 15, 2014

Been taking natural test boosters on and off for the past 5 years. I've been taking testojack for the first time and it's been a little over 1 week. A mild surge in the libido department I must say and focus and drive for training is there. Works better when stacked with L-Arginine..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »