Very good, but didn't like teenage acne!

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 17, 2014

I liked these. Nice boost in mood, and definitely elevated energy and libido levels. It needed about 3-5 days of consistent use before you start to notice things. I even got to a point where I noticed that certain male responses were increasing in turgidity and activity. At first, I was pretty psyched. However, then I noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my head and scalp, reminiscent of my teen years! Yeah, that wasn't fun. No other supplement I've taken had that side effect on me.. I also noticed that I was starting to have some evenings where I had a difficult time falling asleep. That was a bummer for me. I reduced to only taking one a day every once in a while when I need a boost. Really good stuff though. I wish I didn't get acne as a side effect. Your mileage may (and will likely) vary, as we all respond differently to these supplements. Try it out. Start with one for a few days, then increase to two.

Great sleep and a boost for extra strength and well being

Posted by 5322665203021579462 on May 15, 2014

Been taking natural test boosters on and off for the past 5 years. I've been taking testojack for the first time and it's been a little over 1 week. A mild surge in the libido department I must say and focus and drive for training is there. Works better when stacked with L-Arginine..

OK

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

More of a tonic than an aphrodisiac... at least that's my reaction to it.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2395848 on Jan 05, 2012

I use it for energy boosts during workouts and take it 1-2 hours with a meal before I hit the gym. It works pretty well. Oh yea, there's also this "side effect." Let's just say it's the only good side affect to ever be listed.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1673422 on Jan 03, 2012

nice product

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Mar 02, 2011

NOTICING A LOT MORE ENERGY,GREAT PRODUCT.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2529312 on Dec 08, 2010

It works. Diet and exercise dependent though.

OK Stuff

Posted by chacho on Sep 10, 2010

Work fine when combined with another similar product!

call it Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Aug 20, 2010

worked on me very subtley.1st it was like it wasn't doing anything.Some women were saying hallo to me 1st. Then I found my erection was harder and lasting when I usually ejaculated quicker. I think I feel more relaxed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Aug 16, 2010

Pleased with the end result

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »