More strength

Posted by Reviewer1446534 on Aug 01, 2011

I've noticed that I am more determined to lift that extra 2 or 3 pumps at the gym when before it felt like I couldn't go any more. This stuff is great but I prefer to take 2 in the morning that gets me ready for the day and 2 after work right before my gym work out.

Very good, but didn't like teenage acne!

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 17, 2014

I liked these. Nice boost in mood, and definitely elevated energy and libido levels. It needed about 3-5 days of consistent use before you start to notice things. I even got to a point where I noticed that certain male responses were increasing in turgidity and activity. At first, I was pretty psyched. However, then I noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my head and scalp, reminiscent of my teen years! Yeah, that wasn't fun. No other supplement I've taken had that side effect on me.. I also noticed that I was starting to have some evenings where I had a difficult time falling asleep. That was a bummer for me. I reduced to only taking one a day every once in a while when I need a boost. Really good stuff though. I wish I didn't get acne as a side effect. Your mileage may (and will likely) vary, as we all respond differently to these supplements. Try it out. Start with one for a few days, then increase to two.

No libido

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Sep 13, 2011

Serves as a great supplement however did not really deliver on increasing libido or energy unless you take a handful of them. So may not be the ideal supplement if you want that extra boost. Might be good as a supplement to up energy. Otherwise delivery is consistently efficient - great service too!

No benefits

Posted by Reviewer3212392 on Sep 30, 2010

I took it along with NOW Tribulus 1000 for 2 weeks. I felt lethargic and depressed, so I stopped taking both of them.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3106780 on Nov 15, 2010

First of all, you will need to have a full stomach before taking this product, because you will get sick otherwise. Second, I only took it once a day, because I was not sure how it would affect me. I'm not sure if this is the reason why I haven't felt any of the benefits of this product, but I will not buy it again.