Now Foods, TestoJack 100, 60 Veg Caps

TestoJack

Posted by Reviewer2371228 on Sep 20, 2008

My husband believes they help him a lot - especially with energy.

Very good, but didn't like teenage acne!

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 17, 2014

I liked these. Nice boost in mood, and definitely elevated energy and libido levels. It needed about 3-5 days of consistent use before you start to notice things. I even got to a point where I noticed that certain male responses were increasing in turgidity and activity. At first, I was pretty psyched. However, then I noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my head and scalp, reminiscent of my teen years! Yeah, that wasn't fun. No other supplement I've taken had that side effect on me.. I also noticed that I was starting to have some evenings where I had a difficult time falling asleep. That was a bummer for me. I reduced to only taking one a day every once in a while when I need a boost. Really good stuff though. I wish I didn't get acne as a side effect. Your mileage may (and will likely) vary, as we all respond differently to these supplements. Try it out. Start with one for a few days, then increase to two.

Good Quality But Didn't Work For Me

Posted by Reviewer1868485 on Jul 25, 2010

I couldn't really tell a difference with this product. But it may be that I seem to respond better to liquid supplements than I do to capsules or tablets. The product seems to be very high quality, though. It seems to work fine for some people.

Don't expect miracles !

Posted by Reviewer1981083 on Jun 07, 2011

Definately noticed elevated energy levels,I'm taking for more intense workouts. Have noticed that after two weeks of taking them,effects have worn off. Maybe time to give them a break for a while. Recommended all the same.

Not really gangbusters

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Jun 12, 2012

I am healthy and in my 40s, but I did hope to feel a bit more from this. Perhaps there's a little more morning wood, so I have to consider that, but overall it didn't really hit it out of the park for me. Wished it did.