It really works!!!

Posted by 4842923563026988508 on Jul 30, 2014

I am 33 years old now, but I already feel I am getting old ,cause lots of stress from working & life, that’s why I take this, and I thought they will be just like other supplements, that you won’t feel anything, and I never thought they are so “STRONG & EFFECTIVE” ,and work sooooo fast!!! I take it with Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 100 Capsules. At the First day I eat them I already feIt the differences: 1. First thing is that I did’t feel tired & sleepy after dinner as before at all ,and that night I can not fall asleep. 2. Second thing is an adult issue, so I can’t tell you too much, but I can tell you a part of my lower body behave like I’m back to 20 years old. By the way I don’t drink any caffeine (tea,coffee…etc) at all ,and I’m a vegetarian ,maybe that is the reason why they work so fast in my body.

Similar to Tribulus without the negative effects

Posted by Reviewer3287921 on Jan 13, 2013

Effects are similar to pure Tribulus Terrestin- products, but effect comes smoothier. Same positive, less negative effects*. Effect weakens over time, so some sort of cycle might be considered. *On heavy Tribulis I've noticed some mood changes and also skin issues.

Appears to be working.

Posted by activepulse on Apr 24, 2013

I have just finished my first bottle, taking 2 capsules, 3 times a day as suggested in combination with NOW Tribulus 1000 mg. I'm in my forties and I was finding that my energy level wasn't what it used to be. After 30 days of continuous use I can certainly feel and notice the difference. My wife says she notices the difference as well (wink).

testojack 200

Posted by 4976831546818057071 on Sep 09, 2014

Definitely booasts testosterone. I've tried many products and this 1 works.

Otimo produto!

Posted by Reviewer2056665 on Dec 09, 2012

great!

Nice

Posted by 4765098748974643166 on Apr 08, 2016

I liked it very much i felt it like a rock with much power but you have to take it long time before seeing the result i will buy again

Still in testing

Posted by 5433254532286213877 on Oct 01, 2014

Not yet tested the product, but was nominated by a friend who trains heavy as potentiating the production of testosterone, increasing strength

Amazing

Posted by 4971364879385956374 on Jul 25, 2015

It is really work . I feel better with it

Very good

Posted by 4642586297477501805 on Dec 11, 2015

Excellent for reproductive system.

good product