Seems to work - along with diet and exercise.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I was using prescription gels and stopped both because of the cost and reports of potential side effects. I also didn't like the fact that the artificial hormones completely stopped your own production. I figured I'd stop and go to something natural while I still had a chance to re-activate my natural testosterone. This looked pretty good after some research - so I gave it a try. Taking two per day, increasing trips to the gym, lost 10 pounds on a pretty protein-rich diet - and I seem to be doing just fine. In fact, feeling better than with the prescription gel. Not sure if it is the testojack, exercise, diet or combination - but feeling great and happy to be on a more natural combination. Will probably go back to my doctor to get a T-level test just out of curiosity to see if I'm back to normal or above. Will update if I do. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

great natural test booster

Posted by Reviewer2997474 on Mar 09, 2011

Great for Post Cycle or just to naturally boost test levels, noticeable increase in libido. Love this product. Works awesome with D aspartic acid for max test boost.

Get TJ 100

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 13, 2010

The original worked far better for me.

No good

Posted by 5611376831327023874 on Nov 17, 2012

No noticeable differences

Men's Best combination with Adam Superior

Posted by Reviewer1077366 on Jan 09, 2012

Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi ,120 helps best in my opinion for Men's health (also for prostata).

Right from the start

Posted by Reviewer1910713 on Feb 06, 2010

I noticed a difference from the first use. Did what it said. I will buy this product again. A great combination of herbs at a good price. Use with Arginine & Citrulline Capsules for a double header.

good for man

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

good

Posted by Reviewer1759795 on Feb 22, 2012

good

NRG

Posted by Reviewer3169046 on Feb 28, 2012

GOT XTRA ENERGY-

Very good libido booster

Posted by Hugo-iH on Oct 24, 2015

I cannot confirm its testosterone boosting capabilities but it certainly increases libido & erectile function. The pills are extremely bitter, probably due to the Tongkat Ali, but it's not much of a problem for me. Check out my profile for more product reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »