Does what it supose to do!

Posted by 4712279816037413786 on Feb 27, 2016

Testojack 100,200,and 300 are completly different. Do you research to find which one is for you! TestJack 200 boosts energy a little ( not nearly as much as 100) but it increases libido quite a bit! It enables to have much stronger erections ( if you have a penis) and it does it without side effects as oppose to TJ100. Very mild and pleasant. Does not make me angry and aggressive as TJ100 does.

Nothing

Posted by 4861061034060310048 on Jan 27, 2016

nothing happened yet

Very good libido booster

Posted by Hugo-iH on Oct 24, 2015

I cannot confirm its testosterone boosting capabilities but it certainly increases libido & erectile function. The pills are extremely bitter, probably due to the Tongkat Ali, but it's not much of a problem for me. Check out my profile for more product reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

Seems to work - along with diet and exercise.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I was using prescription gels and stopped both because of the cost and reports of potential side effects. I also didn't like the fact that the artificial hormones completely stopped your own production. I figured I'd stop and go to something natural while I still had a chance to re-activate my natural testosterone. This looked pretty good after some research - so I gave it a try. Taking two per day, increasing trips to the gym, lost 10 pounds on a pretty protein-rich diet - and I seem to be doing just fine. In fact, feeling better than with the prescription gel. Not sure if it is the testojack, exercise, diet or combination - but feeling great and happy to be on a more natural combination. Will probably go back to my doctor to get a T-level test just out of curiosity to see if I'm back to normal or above. Will update if I do. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Effective

Posted by 5528195313062217557 on May 22, 2015

Requires built up time but effective . I take for muscle building purposes and see cuts forming.

Testojack

Posted by 5075397833865241285 on Aug 29, 2014

Good value for product

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Jul 23, 2014

The product is highly recommended when you want to start to rejuvenate the 40 :-)

Testojack 200

Posted by 5524571456598822704 on May 16, 2014

I have been allready in contact with your iherb Team because i m verry sad ! I m STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER ! :-((((((()(

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1672271 on Apr 06, 2014

Feeling of energy. Happy with the product.

good for man