New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Bad stomach pains after taking supplements

Posted by Reviewer1853627 on Jun 29, 2009

I, like several others here, have experienced extremely painful stomach cramps and nausea after taking these. Be warned about this possible side effect!

Makes me very ill

Posted by Reviewer2566426 on May 14, 2008

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate the effectiveness of this product as it makes me very ill. Like clockwork, an hour after I take the pills, I get extremely sick to my stomach. I've tried different times of day, with or without food, etc. Nothing works. So unfortunately this was a waste for me.

Way too much L Tyrosine!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Aug 04, 2010

This product gave me anxiety and kept me awake all night. It would be the perfect formula if they did not put in such a high dosage of L Tyrosine (1000 mg). You should never exceed 350 mg and the suggested dosage is two capsules twice a day! No wonder everyone in the reviews were talking about energy! That is not natural or healthy energy. I think it is energy to the point of being uncomfortable. I would take it if they lowered the level of L Tyrosine.

Made me very sick

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on May 27, 2010

This appears to be a very good product with all the necessary thyroid support supplements but they make me very sick to my stomach after taking them. Just like another reviewer commented, 1 hour after taking them I feel very dizzy and nauseous. I took them for 2 weeks and had the same results every day I took them.

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1608365 on May 18, 2009

I didn't like this product. I felt like if I had morning sickness with this product...Dizzy, queezy stomach. Every time I burped, I had a nasty fishy scent.. Yuck. No on results.