July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1603406 on Aug 29, 2009

I bought this product to help deal with hypothyroid symptoms. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, this product seems to cause cramping in the abdominal area. Tried reducing the dose to 1 capsule, but still experienced some light cramping. I've experience mixed results (hence the 3 out 5 stars rating) with this product which is not surprising since I had to reduce the dosage. When I took the recommend dosage of 2 capsules I definitely noticed that I couldn't sit still. When I took only 1 capsule I really didn't notice very much increase in energy levels and still felt sluggish. I don't think this product is for me thanks to the cramping problem, but like a lot of these types of products it is hard to know how each individual will respond.

Confused

Posted by 4755553943690950924 on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

Thyroid Energy - Not Sure Yet

Posted by Reviewer1863159 on Jun 14, 2008

I haven't taken this vitamin consistently enough to notice a difference. Right now I'm taking two once a day in the morning before lunch and I haven't noticed anything. However, I probably only remember to take it 3 or 4 days a week. I'm going to keep trying this and if nothing happens bump up to the two tablets twice a day and see what happens. On the plus side, this vitamin does not hurt my stomach even if I take it before lunch when I'm starting to get hungry.

unsure

Posted by Reviewer2856644 on Aug 05, 2008

Didn't really notice a difference.

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer3000419 on Oct 24, 2008

I've been taking Thyroid Energy for about 3 weeks. Can't really say there's been any indication that it's making a difference yet. Gonna give it more time (at least through this bottle!).