Bad stomach pains after taking supplements

Posted by Reviewer1853627 on Jun 29, 2009

I, like several others here, have experienced extremely painful stomach cramps and nausea after taking these. Be warned about this possible side effect!

Makes me very ill

Posted by Reviewer2566426 on May 14, 2008

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate the effectiveness of this product as it makes me very ill. Like clockwork, an hour after I take the pills, I get extremely sick to my stomach. I've tried different times of day, with or without food, etc. Nothing works. So unfortunately this was a waste for me.

Made me very sick

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on May 27, 2010

This appears to be a very good product with all the necessary thyroid support supplements but they make me very sick to my stomach after taking them. Just like another reviewer commented, 1 hour after taking them I feel very dizzy and nauseous. I took them for 2 weeks and had the same results every day I took them.

Way too much L Tyrosine!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Aug 04, 2010

This product gave me anxiety and kept me awake all night. It would be the perfect formula if they did not put in such a high dosage of L Tyrosine (1000 mg). You should never exceed 350 mg and the suggested dosage is two capsules twice a day! No wonder everyone in the reviews were talking about energy! That is not natural or healthy energy. I think it is energy to the point of being uncomfortable. I would take it if they lowered the level of L Tyrosine.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Feb 02, 2011

I wish these thyroid formulas did not contain so much Tyrosine. Chronic dosing of tyrosine lowers levels of other neurotransmitters

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1608365 on May 18, 2009

I didn't like this product. I felt like if I had morning sickness with this product...Dizzy, queezy stomach. Every time I burped, I had a nasty fishy scent.. Yuck. No on results.

Had to chuck it

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

Was doing something funny to me... can't explain it, switched over to iodine rich plain seaweed supplements instead

Gave me a headache

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 03, 2010

I used this product for about a week but discontinued it because it gave me headaches. I have ordered Now Foods ENERGY product instead and find it highly satisfying!

Couldn't stand the horrible nausea

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jun 05, 2011

After I take this product with food, and without food too, the nausea is just to much to deal with. I tried to take it for a week and no improvements whatsoever. What really works for HypoT is 200mcg selenium, 50 mg zinc with 2mg copper, vitamin E, Maca Extract and if you can get all this in a good multivitamin then there you go.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1508366 on Sep 08, 2008

I so wanted this to work. I would love to give this a high rating because that would mean I'm having great results. I've recently started on my second bottle of two capsules twice a day. I deliberately went off my Armour about a month ago because my prescription was ending. I wanted to give Thyroid Energy a fair chance on its own but my energy is lagging more and more each day. I'm really feeling sluggish and very tired. I'm even taking it with Natural Sources Raw Thyroid. Also, several times the Thyroid Energy has given me terrible stomach cramps. All this has been awful for me. Like I said, I really wanted this to work but unless something changes fast, I'm enduring a lot to try to find a good point.