Seems to helped

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

At first I did not think I would be able to take this because it really hyped me up. I started out with 1 per day. No way will I ever be able to take 4. Had problems sleeping the first week. Did not take my Armour thyroid for 3 days but had to start taking it after that. Need to up my dose to 2 per day but not ready to see if that is going to hype me up again. If you try this start out with less than the 4 per day & take it early in the day if you want to sleep at night. Did get rid of my brain fog. My head seems to be clear now.

Not so cold and tired anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Oct 09, 2008

I am always cold and tired. I usually bundle up (3-4 layers) in the evenings while the rest of my family are wearing t-shirts. My hands are frequently very cold. I always feel exhausted in the evenings and need 1-2 hour naps on the weekends (and any other days I'm not working). I've been taking 2 Thyroid Energy capsules (I wanted to start slow as I already take 1 Kelp tablet in the evenings) each morning for over 2 weeks and have been comfortable in a t-shirt and sweatshirt in the evenings for the last week, and my hands have been warm also. I haven't felt as tired, either. Definitely worth a try if you're having problems with your thyroid!

seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 10, 2008

I tried it, then went off; big changes and so I went back on, big changes (all good) in my ability to sleep and my weight loss program too.

HYPOTHYROID

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

This supplement is much like prescription medication. It's potent and it works but it comes with side-effects and be prepared to accept it when your body builds up tolerance towards it. I started taking it about 3 years ago. The advantages: the hair sprouted on my head, i was more tolerant to cold, I was able to eat like everybody else and lost weight in the process!, my feet stopped hurting, my wrist stopped hurting. The disadvantages were/are: inner swelling in throat (sometimes the feeling of fullness is so much you feel your wind pipe might close); your body odour will change -especially your head- you'll smell like the capsules do; severe night sweats, some sleep disturbance, heart flutterings/palpitations, increase in appetite. In the second year I noticed i had built up a tolerance and that my new (normal) eating habits had to be reverted as i was gaining back the weight i'd lost. The problem here is that these supplements will get your metabolism working faster but they will also increase your appetite. I also noticed that my wrist was having bad days. I decided to stop taking these. After about 2 weeks i noticed tinnitus (ringing in ears) i had never had this symptom of HYPO before, i also noticed how tired i became again and my feet and wrist were killing me. I started taking these again. In conclusion, i cannot go without them because they relieve many symptoms of hypothyroid but 2 caps a day aren't enough anymore and there is no weight loss anymore. I fight the increase in appetite and bear with the smell because tinnitus and cramped feet and no energy are just too much. I worry that my hypo condition got worse and hope that they worked so well that i forgot how bad i was. Do not take these if you do not have a thyroid issue as they might induce one.

This will take a few more months of use to rate properly

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Definitely losing weight and no longer having other thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue, coldness, dry skin, and hair. Take as directed. I haven't experienced anything negative, but I think that this type of supplement takes some time for full efficacy. It seems to be helping with exercise recovery.

WoW! Great Product that works!

Posted by Reviewer3264137 on Mar 11, 2010

My wife noticed at age 50 her hair was pulling out when she combed it from the shower. She also noted feeling very tired. After some googling for such sumptoms, I accidented upon thyroid issues. That led me to this product. After trying it, she was very satisfied. She wanted me to order more. Her hair was growing and staying in. She could enjoy her workouts again. I tried a few variations of this product but she came back to this one as the only one that worked.

IT IS NOT INSTANT FIX

Posted by Reviewer2419991 on Mar 31, 2010

YOU NEED TO TRY THIS FOR AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE EXPECTING RESULTS. MORE ENERGY AT THAT POINT.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

I think it's helped boost my metabolism, but must be taken consistently. Don't forget to eat shortly after taking it. Forgetting to eat after has me feeling nauseous.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2196330 on Nov 05, 2009

Definitely notice a difference in energy levels when I take this but it is quite strong. I can't take it on an empty stomach as recommended or I will get nausious.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on Feb 10, 2010

I take these along with vitamins and have felt a tremendous difference. I ran out of my levothyroxine and decided to try these. Well, it appears i can't cut them off completely. I'm starting to feel very worn down again. When i take both I feel great though!