Wanted this to work so bad... Not for those with weak stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Mar 31, 2009

I was so excited to read about this product! It seemed like it could cure all that ails me... but I guess it wasn't meant to be. The first two days I took it, I had TERRIBLE stomach cramps! I thought it might be a combination of that and something else I took so I continued. The really bad stomach cramps subsided after a couple days but every time I took this, I still had a sick to my stomach feeling. Even after taking it for 3 weeks, one morning I threw up right after taking it. That was when I decided that this product was probably not right for me. My mother is also taking this and hasn't seemed to experience any problems (although she is on anti-nausea meds) so I gave the rest of my bottle to her.

Good Company

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Sep 29, 2008

I trust NOW Foods for most anything I need. Thyroid Energy has a dosage on it (2 capsules, 2 times a day on an empty stomach or just before a meal) and I followed it but these really cause my stomach to get upset. So I have to take just one at a time and I'm not sure if they will work that way. So I might just be wasting my money. I'm not sure if it is the potency or just me.

Good idea but...

Posted by Reviewer2456357 on Feb 22, 2009

This really hurt my stomach. I was hoping to find something to help with the sluggish thyroid and the weight gain. I have a sensitive stomach anyway so if you don't I think this would be fine. I only used it for a week and had to stop.

Not that helpful

Posted by Reviewer2178130 on Jul 07, 2008

I had tried a liquid under the tongue Throid Support and go a lot better results from it than this one.

now foods thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1338447 on Jul 21, 2008

i have noticed a slight improvment in energy levels other then that really nothing spectacular

No...No...

Posted by Reviewer2443665 on Mar 12, 2010

It's not good for my sensitive stomach. It's OK with my husband however, he gets kind of dizzzy sometimes.

some stomachache

Posted by Reviewer1037240 on May 11, 2011

It occure stomachache. So I cut down i capsule per a day. But it still has displeasure at my stoimache.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Jun 24, 2011

could not take this product .. it caused severe stomach cramps and headache

I felt nausea when i drink this

Posted by 4785139247335541747 on Oct 20, 2014

i felt nausea but energy at the same time

didn't notice anything.

Posted by DOAA93 on Oct 10, 2015

bought this for my mom, i haven't noticed any change, but she took a thyroid test and the doctor said there is a good change.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »