good support

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on May 24, 2009

For the past two months I have taken 2 to 4 of these per day with Synthroid and Coleus Forskolii. I notice increased energy, clear thinking and loss of belly fat. I walk moderately every day for exercise and eat a balanced diet.

Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.

Made me nauseous

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Sep 23, 2010

I tried on emply stomach and then on full stomach and I still got nauseous taking just 1

Posted by Reviewer2473933 on Jul 29, 2008

Everything I ordered was recommended to me by a nutritionist, and I felt fabulous results within 72 hours. Excellent products, customer service, shipping and follow-up!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2430185 on Apr 24, 2008

Now Fooods' Thyroid Energy supplement is wonderful! I've only been taking it for a few weeks and I can already feel a difference in my energy levels. I definitely recommend it!

GFcook

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Apr 04, 2008

This product really helps my husband with his energy levels.... his doc tried him on thyroid Rx hormone, but always had side effects - and his thyroid levels were normal, but he had low thyroid symptoms.

Excellent for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

Combined with coconut oil capsules they give the thyroid a boost, they're a good potency capsule.

Thyroid Energy is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on May 19, 2009

My husband and I are taking this product and we both are loving the results. He lost 12 pounds the first week (of course he is also taking other stuff - i'm not sure to really attribute to this) and I personally have a very noticeable burst of energy just in the few weeks of taking it. I love this and have re-ordered SINCE and will keep reordering!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1338250 on May 01, 2009

i am very satisfied with this product gives me energy and i have lost 4 lbs it really helps with my appetite was suprised when i went to the drs and weighed they told me i lost weight would highly recomend this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3077055 on Feb 08, 2009

I got these for my child whose pediatrician said she has a swollen thyroid nodule. I asked her recently if she felt any difference since she has been taking them she reports that during PE at school before she could only run for 2 minutes before she got tired and now she can go for 5 minutes!! She truly seems more energetic and happier. She has been taking TE for 3 weeks!! Will see what's going on with swollen thyroid nodule when we revisit pediatrician. Will update.