Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.

I don't have diagnosed thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

but I read that high cholestral often is an indicator of a sluggish thyroid. I feel more energy since I've taken this.

Made me nauseous

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Sep 23, 2010

I tried on emply stomach and then on full stomach and I still got nauseous taking just 1

change of formula, less iodine & less copper in this formula, why ?

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 03, 2016

I ordered this product in the past and I am surprised to see that the iodine has gone from 225 to 200 mcg copper has gone from (1 mg to 0.8 mg WHY ??? I am more & more disappointed with NOW FOODS their ADAM multivitamin only has 0.5 mg (some 0.25 mg) ... so you have to supplement with extra copper ! what is the use ? why they don't even use 100% RDA ? please rate this comment if you think this is important

Posted by Reviewer2473933 on Jul 29, 2008

Everything I ordered was recommended to me by a nutritionist, and I felt fabulous results within 72 hours. Excellent products, customer service, shipping and follow-up!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2430185 on Apr 24, 2008

Now Fooods' Thyroid Energy supplement is wonderful! I've only been taking it for a few weeks and I can already feel a difference in my energy levels. I definitely recommend it!

Wouldn't Be Without It

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for about 2 years; lifelong dry skin improved within 4 days and was even gone from my legs after about 6 weeks. More energy, overall sense of well-being. You just know it's working.

Excellent for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

Combined with coconut oil capsules they give the thyroid a boost, they're a good potency capsule.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2687095 on Feb 11, 2010

I have been using NOW Thyroid Energy for about 3 weeks along with Synthroid and have seen an energy boost in that time. I do take this product with at least a small meal because it made me nauseated if I didn't eat with it or shortly after taking it. I will order this product again.

Affordable thyroid fixer

Posted by Reviewer2587085 on Mar 12, 2010

I stopped taking this for 2 months and fell into a fatigued heap. Very balanced and unique formula.