Gives you energy!

Posted by Reviewer2555114 on Oct 09, 2009

My wife takes these for her low thyroid. She says she can tell the difference when she forgets to take them. Thanks for another great product!!

Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Oct 03, 2009

This was a reorder. I definitely feel different since I have been taking them and I've lost weight.

Awesome stuff:)

Posted by Reviewer2157546 on Oct 04, 2009

I have been taking 4 pills (2 in morning and 2 in evening) to help with my thyroid issues (hypo) I am feeling a lot better, and seems to work well with my body. Definitely awesome product and price, Thanks Iherb

Rise & Shine

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Aug 06, 2009

Hae been plsying with this a bit. Since reducing my Thyroid drug (natural dessicated) and taking them both together I actually had energy this morning to get up better than the last few years. I take 1 of each now. Yeah...it seems to be working!!

it worked immediately

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

Felt a ton more energy. It sort of went away after two weeks, but I believe that is just a reaction of my body and may need to increase the dose. I would recommend it.

Affordable thyroid fixer

Posted by Reviewer2587085 on Mar 12, 2010

I stopped taking this for 2 months and fell into a fatigued heap. Very balanced and unique formula.

good product and very affordable..

Posted by Reviewer3076678 on Mar 03, 2010

my mom and I are diagnose with hypothyroidism we're taking medication for thyroid but it's not really do much at all. i heard that kelp is good and also help speed up metabolism i order kelp 150 mcg and thyroid energy to try so far i haven't notice any weight loss yet but i have more energy and can actually sleep through the night wake up more refresh and ready to start my day. this product is good and very affordable for anyone with a low budget.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2687095 on Feb 11, 2010

I have been using NOW Thyroid Energy for about 3 weeks along with Synthroid and have seen an energy boost in that time. I do take this product with at least a small meal because it made me nauseated if I didn't eat with it or shortly after taking it. I will order this product again.

The best thyroid support I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 30, 2009

I noticed a difference the first time I took these. I was feeling sluggish and drained and knew my thyroid was being overworked from all the stimulants I use before working out. Usually, if I stop taking any caffeine, I do not function well; this supplement made me feel great without me having to take any stimulants. I will continue to use it for everyday support.

my best friend

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Feb 10, 2012

This supplement helped me to wake my thyroid up. I feel much more energetic, my heart is working properly again, my hand and feet are worm again. Even my nails have got much smoother. Excellent product. Thanks