Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1526039 on Aug 12, 2011

Since I started taking the product, I have lost eight pounds! With that, I also am following Weight Watcher's online, however, the amount of energy I have gained is wonderful! In fact, it has changed my life! I'm not kidding, most days I was struggling to stay awake, going through life in a sluggish manner. I take two pills when I wake up, and on most days, two in the afternoon. Fabulous!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I've had a partial thyroidectomy and thought I'd give these a go since my energy levels are lacking. They really do work!

I can feel the difference

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

Within 2 days of taking this product, I felt the difference. I no longer felt like I had a lead vest on and my joints were not achy anymore. After taking for 2 months, I accidently ran and didn't think much of it. Within a week, I was irritable, achy and very tired. Ordered another bottle and within a day or two, I was right back to my old self. I've had the tests done in the past and the doctors say my Thyroid is normal. Thank you for offering this product.

Better than armour thyroid ect.

Posted by 5174559538017648035 on Nov 16, 2013

I could not believe how great this product is!! After only 5 days i had the best great energy!! Feels much better than natural thryoid meds. I loose a lot of water now and finally loosing weight. I have cut down to only one pill now. Be sure to take them with food to avoid sickness. Try them!!

M. Walker

Posted by 5190192029976772139 on May 03, 2015

I believe this product has helped my energy and sleeping, my thyroid is hypothyroid and I do feel much better since taking this product which is about 5 weeks now and I will continue to take it.

Now foods, thyroid energy thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer1207254 on Jun 10, 2011

Most of the time I take 1 capsule a day a few times I have taken another 1 in the evening and I've lost 5 pounds so far and have a lot more energy

NO jitters, good vitamin energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1511672 on Dec 29, 2009

Would buy again. Very gentle energy boost, the pills have a bad aftertaste but when you weigh in the benefits you don't care about the aftertaste.

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2544865 on Sep 29, 2010

this stuff is awesome. makes me feel 10 years younger

Thyroid Energy.

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Mar 22, 2009

Excellent mix of supplements.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

I have only been taking this for less than a month and already feel like I have more energy.