Excellent for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

Combined with coconut oil capsules they give the thyroid a boost, they're a good potency capsule.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3222545 on Nov 10, 2007

I noticed a diffrence in my energy while taking this product.

Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2639993 on Oct 07, 2008

Within a week I felt so much more energy than I have for a very long time. I will keep using this product. Thank you

terrific

Posted by Reviewer1081992 on Oct 29, 2008

Don't know how I got thru the day without this.

Thyroid Energy is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on May 19, 2009

My husband and I are taking this product and we both are loving the results. He lost 12 pounds the first week (of course he is also taking other stuff - i'm not sure to really attribute to this) and I personally have a very noticeable burst of energy just in the few weeks of taking it. I love this and have re-ordered SINCE and will keep reordering!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1338250 on May 01, 2009

i am very satisfied with this product gives me energy and i have lost 4 lbs it really helps with my appetite was suprised when i went to the drs and weighed they told me i lost weight would highly recomend this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3077055 on Feb 08, 2009

I got these for my child whose pediatrician said she has a swollen thyroid nodule. I asked her recently if she felt any difference since she has been taking them she reports that during PE at school before she could only run for 2 minutes before she got tired and now she can go for 5 minutes!! She truly seems more energetic and happier. She has been taking TE for 3 weeks!! Will see what's going on with swollen thyroid nodule when we revisit pediatrician. Will update.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on May 25, 2010

I had to start taking one with food.Im up to 2 two times a day. I love it and have great energy. It does not make me wiggy.My thyroid is fine. I just need more enery. Great stuff and IM ready for my next bottle. Thanks iherb.

weight

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Apr 19, 2010

seems to be helping me bring down my waistline - I will continue to use.

Balanced

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 03, 2010

I have been doing hair analysis for over 2years every 6 months and indications of low thyroid were showing up. I didn't want to take any prescribed meds so I started on Thyroid Energy and take 2 capsules 2x's a day. Test indicate that my thyroid is more balanced now, and I continue to take it. My waist is thinner and my energy is more even. No more afternoon slumps.