The best thyroid support I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 30, 2009

I noticed a difference the first time I took these. I was feeling sluggish and drained and knew my thyroid was being overworked from all the stimulants I use before working out. Usually, if I stop taking any caffeine, I do not function well; this supplement made me feel great without me having to take any stimulants. I will continue to use it for everyday support.

Thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Oct 03, 2009

This was a reorder. I definitely feel different since I have been taking them and I've lost weight.

terrific

Posted by Reviewer1081992 on Oct 29, 2008

Don't know how I got thru the day without this.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I've had a partial thyroidectomy and thought I'd give these a go since my energy levels are lacking. They really do work!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1526039 on Aug 12, 2011

Since I started taking the product, I have lost eight pounds! With that, I also am following Weight Watcher's online, however, the amount of energy I have gained is wonderful! In fact, it has changed my life! I'm not kidding, most days I was struggling to stay awake, going through life in a sluggish manner. I take two pills when I wake up, and on most days, two in the afternoon. Fabulous!

Thyroid Support

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Dec 03, 2014

Well I eat a lot of salmon & tuna that are said to have mercury in them both. Well people with mercury poisoning have a lower body temperature. Check it 1st thing in the morning, while still in bed. And sure enough mine was ranging from 97.5° to 97.9°. So I started eating cilantro & taking the NOW Thyroid Energy. In about 2 weeks my morning body temperature finally returned 98.6°.

Thyroid Energy is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on May 19, 2009

My husband and I are taking this product and we both are loving the results. He lost 12 pounds the first week (of course he is also taking other stuff - i'm not sure to really attribute to this) and I personally have a very noticeable burst of energy just in the few weeks of taking it. I love this and have re-ordered SINCE and will keep reordering!

Now foods, thyroid energy thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer1207254 on Jun 10, 2011

Most of the time I take 1 capsule a day a few times I have taken another 1 in the evening and I've lost 5 pounds so far and have a lot more energy

NO jitters, good vitamin energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1511672 on Dec 29, 2009

Would buy again. Very gentle energy boost, the pills have a bad aftertaste but when you weigh in the benefits you don't care about the aftertaste.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

I have only been taking this for less than a month and already feel like I have more energy.