Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

S.Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

I have only had this product for a few days, but it seems to be working well. Already I am sleeping less and I am more active. I have an underactive thyroid, so this product is a Godsend!!! Fast shipping, too, even though I live in Canada.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1179277 on Jul 14, 2010

This product is awesome! I am 47 years old and have been struggling with being overweight since I turned 43. I'm 5'4" and have been a size 6 my entire life. At age 43, I gained 40-50 pounds and within 2 years, was fitting into size 10-12 clothes. How depressing! I've always had a slow metabolism and envied those who could eat "anything" and stay thin. I've had to work hard to not gain weight, but at age 43, I was gaining weight at record speed and didn't know why. For the past 2 years I have been exercising 5 times a week, trying to eat properly (no junk food, etc.) with no budge in my weight. Since I have been taking this product I have been losing inches! It's like my metabolism finally jumped into high gear. My husband just commented today that: "looks like you dropped a few pounds. Good Job, keep it up." For him to say this is a miracle! He hardly ever gives me compliments...and never about my weight. This product, along with some life-style changes is the answer I've been searching for for years!!!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Sep 23, 2009

I was put on Synthroid last year and decided that I would not take a drug and found your product Thyriod Energy and have been on it for about 3 months and I am very pleased.My skin has improved and I have a lot of energy.I am also very pleased with the service that I recieve at Iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Oct 02, 2009

My thyroid glands have been definitely activated since I started to use it. More energy. Lost some weight.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been using this product for about a month now, and am waking up in the morning feeling refreshed, and have more energy throughout the day. I have suspected a sluggish thyroid for some time now. My T4 always comes back normal, but my morning body temp is always low 96.5-97. Also it has been extremely tough for me to lose weight, I am approaching 40. I will start taking my temps again in the morning to see if there is an improvement.