S.Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

I have only had this product for a few days, but it seems to be working well. Already I am sleeping less and I am more active. I have an underactive thyroid, so this product is a Godsend!!! Fast shipping, too, even though I live in Canada.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1179277 on Jul 14, 2010

This product is awesome! I am 47 years old and have been struggling with being overweight since I turned 43. I'm 5'4" and have been a size 6 my entire life. At age 43, I gained 40-50 pounds and within 2 years, was fitting into size 10-12 clothes. How depressing! I've always had a slow metabolism and envied those who could eat "anything" and stay thin. I've had to work hard to not gain weight, but at age 43, I was gaining weight at record speed and didn't know why. For the past 2 years I have been exercising 5 times a week, trying to eat properly (no junk food, etc.) with no budge in my weight. Since I have been taking this product I have been losing inches! It's like my metabolism finally jumped into high gear. My husband just commented today that: "looks like you dropped a few pounds. Good Job, keep it up." For him to say this is a miracle! He hardly ever gives me compliments...and never about my weight. This product, along with some life-style changes is the answer I've been searching for for years!!!

This is working for me! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am on my fifth week of Levothyroxine. I feel no change with taking the med. I had purchased the Thyroid Energy but it sat because I was concerned about taking it with the med. There were others whose reviews said they were taking both, so I gave it a try and am taking 2 twice a day about an hour after the meds. I've been taking it now for 4 days and am feeling more energy and feeling better in general. Before this I couldn't do small tasks without getting exhausted but today I dusted my bedroom and put a lot of things away and did a couple other things. I don't feel wiped out! I will continue to take both the med and this and see what my blood work shows next week. I am also going to talk to my Dr. about using just the Thyroid Energy. I hate not being able to eat for an hour and then having to wait 4 hrs. before having calcium or iron. This is so the Levo. will absorb.... It really stinks because calcium and iron are in almost everything except fruits and veggies!! Thank you to everyone who wrote a review! They helped me to make a good decision. I wish you all good health!!!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Sep 23, 2009

I was put on Synthroid last year and decided that I would not take a drug and found your product Thyriod Energy and have been on it for about 3 months and I am very pleased.My skin has improved and I have a lot of energy.I am also very pleased with the service that I recieve at Iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Oct 02, 2009

My thyroid glands have been definitely activated since I started to use it. More energy. Lost some weight.