Made me nauseous

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Sep 23, 2010

I tried on emply stomach and then on full stomach and I still got nauseous taking just 1

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Jan 21, 2012

Like others, I experienced MAJOR stomach pain when I took Thyroid Energy. So much so that I had to stop taking it. Fortunately, I think that my problem lies my with my adrenal glands rather than with my thyroid. I am taking the Isocort product - available here on iHerb - with good results.

Bad stomach pain after taking this

Posted by Reviewer1621620 on Aug 16, 2012

I had bad stomach pains after taking my first dose of this product and was feeling terrible for hours. Be aware.

Can't use this product

Posted by Reviewer3102401 on Mar 30, 2015

I currently take levothyroxine for my hypothyroidism. I was looking for something to boost that medication...give me more energy, help with hair loss..etc. Upon reading about the ingredients in this product I saw it contains guggul extract. This mimics estrogen in the body. I had breast cancer (estrogen positive) and am currently on anti estrogen pills. So, I cannot take this product. Had I known that I would not have purchased (should be a warning or disclaimer of some sort). It was a waste of money for me and I have to throw it out.

Posted by Reviewer3090445 on May 08, 2008

I have been taking this approx 3 wks and I do not notice anymore energy. I like the regular NOW Energy that is out of stock the best.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2430185 on Apr 24, 2008

Now Fooods' Thyroid Energy supplement is wonderful! I've only been taking it for a few weeks and I can already feel a difference in my energy levels. I definitely recommend it!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3222545 on Nov 10, 2007

I noticed a diffrence in my energy while taking this product.

Posted by Reviewer2639993 on Oct 07, 2008

Within a week I felt so much more energy than I have for a very long time. I will keep using this product. Thank you

terrific

Posted by Reviewer1081992 on Oct 29, 2008

Don't know how I got thru the day without this.

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 90 VCaps

Posted by Reviewer1052176 on Jan 06, 2009

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased - I am no longer tired in the afternoon.