Excellent treatment for sluggish thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Apr 21, 2008

I use this all the time and when I don't use it I notice the difference. I put my husband on this due to signs of low thyroid function. Our goal is to see new hair growth and renewed energy. I am ordering some of this for my daughter who is showing signs of allergeries and I am suspcious that she too is suffering from low thyroid function. There is enough good ingredients in this product to help thyroid function and for the price you can't beat it!

effective product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Sep 20, 2010

I do notice the increased energy by just taking one per day. I usually take it in the afternoon when I feel tired. Don't seem to need more if the thyroid is just a bit low. A naturalpath suggested that I take a adrenal supplement with the thyroid because the adrenals can crash without support while taking just a thyroid supplement. I like the Gaia Adrenal Health supplement.

Made me very sick

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on May 27, 2010

This appears to be a very good product with all the necessary thyroid support supplements but they make me very sick to my stomach after taking them. Just like another reviewer commented, 1 hour after taking them I feel very dizzy and nauseous. I took them for 2 weeks and had the same results every day I took them.

Very helpful for sluggish thyroid.

Posted by Reviewer1330833 on Oct 15, 2007

Have used this product for quite a few years. Has helped immensely with sluggish thyroid symptoms. Very beneficial.

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

Nodules in my neck seem smaller since taking Thyroid Energy, two capsules a day. I've tried other brands, Dr. Murray's was good more energy no change in nodules, lugol's iodine didn't seem to affect nodules, tyrosine no change. I have also added iodide salt back into my diet as well as kelp.

This will take a few more months of use to rate properly

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Definitely losing weight and no longer having other thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue, coldness, dry skin, and hair. Take as directed. I haven't experienced anything negative, but I think that this type of supplement takes some time for full efficacy. It seems to be helping with exercise recovery.

WoW! Great Product that works!

Posted by Reviewer3264137 on Mar 11, 2010

My wife noticed at age 50 her hair was pulling out when she combed it from the shower. She also noted feeling very tired. After some googling for such sumptoms, I accidented upon thyroid issues. That led me to this product. After trying it, she was very satisfied. She wanted me to order more. Her hair was growing and staying in. She could enjoy her workouts again. I tried a few variations of this product but she came back to this one as the only one that worked.

RP

Posted by Reviewer2587415 on Dec 11, 2008

I have been taking perscription thyroid (synthroid)for over 30 years. After a visit to the Dr office to get the annual blood work done in order to get my perscription renewed (thats remained the same mg all these years)and being charged $147 for the office visit not including the lab work and NOT seeing the Dr, just the PA who did nothing more than ask me "how are you feeling" I was determined to find an alternative to the synthroid. After careful and in depth research I ordered Thyroid Energy and Kelp, 150 mcg. I started on a regiment of 2 T Energy and 4 Kelp each morning on an empty stomach and after 1 month I have lost several pounds, have more energy and feel better than I have in years. And the added plus is the $$$$$$$ saving on Dr bills,lab bills and meds.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jan 27, 2009

This productdoes what is listen on the bottle. I will use it instead of perscription. It also curb your eating habits and by so doing, reduces your belt length. This is one product I will be using for the rest of my life.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1401637 on Oct 06, 2008

I love, love, love this product...I have only been taken it for about 2 weeks and I already notice a change not only in my mood, but also in my energy level and weight management. I'm so happy I found this product!!!!