Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 543 reviews

Noticed a difference immediately

Posted by sierramadre From Oregon on Dec 12, 2007

Pretty much from the first dose, I felt more alive and awake than I have felt in years. I'm getting so much more done and my attitude is much better!

Helps to speed up my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1811677 From North Carolina on May 27, 2008

These pills give me energy and help with my weightloss goals. I'm a 47 year old woman and have noticed no negative side effects. I'm going to keep taking these every day. Do take in the AM as you won't be able to sleep if you take them later in the day.

Seems to helped

Posted by Reviewer3241946 From Oklahoma on Sep 01, 2008

At first I did not think I would be able to take this because it really hyped me up. I started out with 1 per day. No way will I ever be able to take 4. Had problems sleeping the first week. Did not take my Armour thyroid for 3 days but had to start taking it after that. Need to up my dose to 2 per day but not ready to see if that is going to hype me up again. If you try this start out with less than the 4 per day & take it early in the day if you want to sleep at night. Did get rid of my brain fog. My head seems to be clear now.

Makes me very ill

Posted by Reviewer2566426 From Wisconsin on May 14, 2008

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate the effectiveness of this product as it makes me very ill. Like clockwork, an hour after I take the pills, I get extremely sick to my stomach. I've tried different times of day, with or without food, etc. Nothing works. So unfortunately this was a waste for me.

Hannah

Posted by Reviewer1455590 From Singapore on Nov 27, 2008

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. This product has helped to elevate my T4 and decrease my TSH value.