Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Bad stomach pains after taking supplements

Posted by Reviewer1853627 on Jun 29, 2009

I, like several others here, have experienced extremely painful stomach cramps and nausea after taking these. Be warned about this possible side effect!

Seems to helped

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

At first I did not think I would be able to take this because it really hyped me up. I started out with 1 per day. No way will I ever be able to take 4. Had problems sleeping the first week. Did not take my Armour thyroid for 3 days but had to start taking it after that. Need to up my dose to 2 per day but not ready to see if that is going to hype me up again. If you try this start out with less than the 4 per day & take it early in the day if you want to sleep at night. Did get rid of my brain fog. My head seems to be clear now.

Makes me very ill

Posted by Reviewer2566426 on May 14, 2008

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate the effectiveness of this product as it makes me very ill. Like clockwork, an hour after I take the pills, I get extremely sick to my stomach. I've tried different times of day, with or without food, etc. Nothing works. So unfortunately this was a waste for me.

Noticed a difference immediately

Posted by sierramadre on Dec 12, 2007

Pretty much from the first dose, I felt more alive and awake than I have felt in years. I'm getting so much more done and my attitude is much better!

I Think I Really Like This Item

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I was skeptical when I ordered this item. I had been dealing with fatigue, lethargy and weight gain. But I've been using it for a couple weeks and I've noticed a profound difference in my energy level and I've lost a few pounds. I think I really like this product!