お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Excellent treatment for sluggish thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Apr 21, 2008

I use this all the time and when I don't use it I notice the difference. I put my husband on this due to signs of low thyroid function. Our goal is to see new hair growth and renewed energy. I am ordering some of this for my daughter who is showing signs of allergeries and I am suspcious that she too is suffering from low thyroid function. There is enough good ingredients in this product to help thyroid function and for the price you can't beat it!

effective product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Sep 20, 2010

I do notice the increased energy by just taking one per day. I usually take it in the afternoon when I feel tired. Don't seem to need more if the thyroid is just a bit low. A naturalpath suggested that I take a adrenal supplement with the thyroid because the adrenals can crash without support while taking just a thyroid supplement. I like the Gaia Adrenal Health supplement.

Made me very sick

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on May 27, 2010

This appears to be a very good product with all the necessary thyroid support supplements but they make me very sick to my stomach after taking them. Just like another reviewer commented, 1 hour after taking them I feel very dizzy and nauseous. I took them for 2 weeks and had the same results every day I took them.

Very helpful for sluggish thyroid.

Posted by Reviewer1330833 on Oct 15, 2007

Have used this product for quite a few years. Has helped immensely with sluggish thyroid symptoms. Very beneficial.

This will take a few more months of use to rate properly

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Definitely losing weight and no longer having other thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue, coldness, dry skin, and hair. Take as directed. I haven't experienced anything negative, but I think that this type of supplement takes some time for full efficacy. It seems to be helping with exercise recovery.