Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been using this product for about a month now, and am waking up in the morning feeling refreshed, and have more energy throughout the day. I have suspected a sluggish thyroid for some time now. My T4 always comes back normal, but my morning body temp is always low 96.5-97. Also it has been extremely tough for me to lose weight, I am approaching 40. I will start taking my temps again in the morning to see if there is an improvement.

lost weight

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2010

My thyroid is a little underactive. I was always cold and as I got older my hair began to thin and I had trouble losing weight. I lost about 3 pounds almost immediately after taking this. I'm losing less hair in the shower and my libido has picked up. I started with 2 pills once a day and now I'm going to try the recommended 2 twice daily.

great for hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Jan 23, 2010

I have been able to halve my thyroid medications when taking this along with the Raw thyroid and iodine. My energy is increased and I feel more stable in my moods and my energy. I have been on thyroid prescription for more than ten years both T4 and dessicated thyroid and this combination is the first that really works.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1179277 on Jul 14, 2010

This product is awesome! I am 47 years old and have been struggling with being overweight since I turned 43. I'm 5'4" and have been a size 6 my entire life. At age 43, I gained 40-50 pounds and within 2 years, was fitting into size 10-12 clothes. How depressing! I've always had a slow metabolism and envied those who could eat "anything" and stay thin. I've had to work hard to not gain weight, but at age 43, I was gaining weight at record speed and didn't know why. For the past 2 years I have been exercising 5 times a week, trying to eat properly (no junk food, etc.) with no budge in my weight. Since I have been taking this product I have been losing inches! It's like my metabolism finally jumped into high gear. My husband just commented today that: "looks like you dropped a few pounds. Good Job, keep it up." For him to say this is a miracle! He hardly ever gives me compliments...and never about my weight. This product, along with some life-style changes is the answer I've been searching for for years!!!

This is working for me! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am on my fifth week of Levothyroxine. I feel no change with taking the med. I had purchased the Thyroid Energy but it sat because I was concerned about taking it with the med. There were others whose reviews said they were taking both, so I gave it a try and am taking 2 twice a day about an hour after the meds. I've been taking it now for 4 days and am feeling more energy and feeling better in general. Before this I couldn't do small tasks without getting exhausted but today I dusted my bedroom and put a lot of things away and did a couple other things. I don't feel wiped out! I will continue to take both the med and this and see what my blood work shows next week. I am also going to talk to my Dr. about using just the Thyroid Energy. I hate not being able to eat for an hour and then having to wait 4 hrs. before having calcium or iron. This is so the Levo. will absorb.... It really stinks because calcium and iron are in almost everything except fruits and veggies!! Thank you to everyone who wrote a review! They helped me to make a good decision. I wish you all good health!!!

Taking Back My Life

Posted by Reviewer2986739 on Aug 17, 2011

I was so lethargic I was spending 12 hours a day in bed (and I work full-time!) Blood work indicated I was borderline thyroid disease. Doctor wanted to put me on more meds - I said to give me the summer and I will take care of myself. It has been 6o days and I cannot express the difference these Vcaps have made in my life! I now sleep a solid 6-8 hours a night not to mention that I am up and running at 6 a.m. til 10 p.m. The only downside for me is swallowing them. They leave an awful taste in my mouth and I tend to burp them up late - yuck! I only take one Vcap in the morning.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on Feb 10, 2010

I take these along with vitamins and have felt a tremendous difference. I ran out of my levothyroxine and decided to try these. Well, it appears i can't cut them off completely. I'm starting to feel very worn down again. When i take both I feel great though!

IT IS NOT INSTANT FIX

Posted by Reviewer2419991 on Mar 31, 2010

YOU NEED TO TRY THIS FOR AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE EXPECTING RESULTS. MORE ENERGY AT THAT POINT.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2196330 on Nov 05, 2009

Definitely notice a difference in energy levels when I take this but it is quite strong. I can't take it on an empty stomach as recommended or I will get nausious.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

I think it's helped boost my metabolism, but must be taken consistently. Don't forget to eat shortly after taking it. Forgetting to eat after has me feeling nauseous.