Good

Posted by 4713116635328172428 on Apr 04, 2014

Don't feel tired anymore after I started with this pills.

No Help

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Mar 23, 2014

Made no difference to energy levels, very disappointing.

Long term

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 20, 2014

Use with NOW FOODS Vit C powder HERB FARM adrenal support drops and CLA

seems to help

Posted by 5330481073413776959 on Feb 24, 2014

takes about a week to feel a difference

Recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Feb 13, 2014

I definitely have more energy on the days that I take this

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 10, 2014

I am very mad and upset because of Iherb actions concerning this particular product. There were no single review at the time I have bought it. And couple days later surprise surprise - I can see more than 500 reviews immediately!!! And these reviews are not new, they are old, but at my buying day they were not here in order I could evaluate this product!!! I didn't expected this!!! I can see very much bad 1 star reviews from people, who were even sick because of this product. It is not simple herb, it is product for thyroid!!! Thyroid is such organ, which is extremely important and I think it is the last thing someone wish to upset its work!!! Shame on you iherb for hiding that rating info from us, buyers! I believe I am not the one, who didn't see hidden reviews prior buying! How can I now open this bottle and give it to my man, when he indeed has not 100 percent super good metabolism due to hyperactive thyroid? I am afraid!!! Really iherb, didn't expected that from you and of course from Now foods for making such bad product (as people are telling).

Very good

Posted by 5070483477933953299 on Feb 06, 2014

Increased my energy level!

Positive results so far

Posted by 5278920284391618004 on Feb 04, 2014

I take this in the morning - I can't swallow capsules, so I empty the capsule and blitz up the contents in my fruit juice. I also bought some kelp powder, which I also include. It's early days for me, but when I take it consistently I really lose that exhausted at 3pm "I need a nap" feeling. I'm still taking my thyroxine, but all going well I should be able to drop it soon.

Not much to report

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Feb 03, 2014

I have not experienced any side effects, so I will continue to take this product. Perhaps, what I might be experiencing is subtle at the present time.

Great Service

Posted by 4632862515893003207 on Feb 02, 2014

Firstly, OMG. Great service and fast delivery. Thank you for being one of the very few companies that ship to Australia and for such a great price. I am very excited about trying Thyroid Energy and I would like to thank all your lovely customers for taking the time to write a review. I will write my product review for Thyroid Energy as soon as have trialed it for a few weeks. Once again, Thanks.