Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer1603406 on Aug 29, 2009

I bought this product to help deal with hypothyroid symptoms. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, this product seems to cause cramping in the abdominal area. Tried reducing the dose to 1 capsule, but still experienced some light cramping. I've experience mixed results (hence the 3 out 5 stars rating) with this product which is not surprising since I had to reduce the dosage. When I took the recommend dosage of 2 capsules I definitely noticed that I couldn't sit still. When I took only 1 capsule I really didn't notice very much increase in energy levels and still felt sluggish. I don't think this product is for me thanks to the cramping problem, but like a lot of these types of products it is hard to know how each individual will respond.

Confused

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I am so confused about these pills. I read good reviews about these pills and I bought them. I suffer from Hypothyroid and lately I have no energy! These pills were a ray of hope for me till I read a few books which said that supplementing with Iodine is NOT GOOD! The doctors had stated their experiences where after giving iodine to patients , their TSH shot up to 100 or so! They say, a person should not be iodine deficient because that is what converts T4 to T3 however, too much iodine suppress thyroid further and elevates antibodies. I don't know . I am confused. For now I am not taking these even though, I want to take the other ingredients present in it.

Couldn't stand the horrible nausea

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jun 05, 2011

After I take this product with food, and without food too, the nausea is just to much to deal with. I tried to take it for a week and no improvements whatsoever. What really works for HypoT is 200mcg selenium, 50 mg zinc with 2mg copper, vitamin E, Maca Extract and if you can get all this in a good multivitamin then there you go.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011

My thyroid gland is full with cysts and fibroids and has become very big, so I was thinking about surgery for aesthetics. I started NF Thyroid Energy to boost my sleeping menopausal energy levels and after 2-3 weeks I noticed an unexpected collateral effect - the volume of my thyroid gland was dramatically reduced. No more surgery.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Sep 23, 2009

I was put on Synthroid last year and decided that I would not take a drug and found your product Thyriod Energy and have been on it for about 3 months and I am very pleased.My skin has improved and I have a lot of energy.I am also very pleased with the service that I recieve at Iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Oct 02, 2009

My thyroid glands have been definitely activated since I started to use it. More energy. Lost some weight.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been using this product for about a month now, and am waking up in the morning feeling refreshed, and have more energy throughout the day. I have suspected a sluggish thyroid for some time now. My T4 always comes back normal, but my morning body temp is always low 96.5-97. Also it has been extremely tough for me to lose weight, I am approaching 40. I will start taking my temps again in the morning to see if there is an improvement.

lost weight

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2010

My thyroid is a little underactive. I was always cold and as I got older my hair began to thin and I had trouble losing weight. I lost about 3 pounds almost immediately after taking this. I'm losing less hair in the shower and my libido has picked up. I started with 2 pills once a day and now I'm going to try the recommended 2 twice daily.

great for hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Jan 23, 2010

I have been able to halve my thyroid medications when taking this along with the Raw thyroid and iodine. My energy is increased and I feel more stable in my moods and my energy. I have been on thyroid prescription for more than ten years both T4 and dessicated thyroid and this combination is the first that really works.