Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3009585 on Feb 27, 2008

I've been using this product for almost a year and have found it beneficial. I appreciate the vegan capsules.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Nov 03, 2007

awesome! received product quickly. I felt the difference within a week. thank you so much!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR HYPOTHYROID

Posted by InformedMom on Nov 05, 2015

I have been able to reverse all my symptoms of hypothyroid with Thyroid Energy. I was diagnosed hypo through my doctor. I had very low energy, cold hands and feet, over emotional, overwhelmed easily, couldn't focus and wasn't feeling like me. After taking this for 2 weeks, I began to feel like the dark cloud was being lifted. This product has been a lifesaver. Don't forget to support your adrenals with a quality Adreanal Cortex. Most of the time, before treating the thyroid, you should support the adrenals.

my best friend

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Feb 10, 2012

This supplement helped me to wake my thyroid up. I feel much more energetic, my heart is working properly again, my hand and feet are worm again. Even my nails have got much smoother. Excellent product. Thanks

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011

My thyroid gland is full with cysts and fibroids and has become very big, so I was thinking about surgery for aesthetics. I started NF Thyroid Energy to boost my sleeping menopausal energy levels and after 2-3 weeks I noticed an unexpected collateral effect - the volume of my thyroid gland was dramatically reduced. No more surgery.

I don't have diagnosed thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

but I read that high cholestral often is an indicator of a sluggish thyroid. I feel more energy since I've taken this.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 14, 2007

I originally didn't feel the "rush of energy" I expected but when the product ran out I could tell how well it had helped me. I promptly ordered more and am quite satisfied. I have battled low thyroid and this seems to help offset those issues.

It's made a difference for me.

Posted by Reviewer1891779 on Feb 24, 2008

I didn't realize how much these had improved my energy until I quit taking them. I have also finally managed to take off a few pounds and I think it's because I've got more energy than I've had in a long time.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1939511 on Apr 13, 2008

I started taking these about the same time I started Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formula, I had gone and had my thyroid checked and even though it was within the normal range, it was on the low end of normal, I started these at 1/2 the daily dose, I actually make it through the day without going through that sleepy period which was usually right after lunch.

Great energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2630594 on Sep 30, 2008

This product has alredy improved my energy level. It gives my thyroid the extra boost needed to maintain my energy through out the day.