Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I was on Levothyroid which helped my numbers, according to the doctor, but I still felt awful. I would sleep until noon on Saturday, get up for a few hours, then have to have a four hour nap! I couldn't say awake. I didn't even know if I would get to have Thanksgiving with my family because I didn't have the energy. But after I started taking this, I was able to drive 5 1/2 hours, prepare dinner, and still had energy - didn't even need a nap.

good product and very affordable..

Posted by Reviewer3076678 on Mar 03, 2010

my mom and I are diagnose with hypothyroidism we're taking medication for thyroid but it's not really do much at all. i heard that kelp is good and also help speed up metabolism i order kelp 150 mcg and thyroid energy to try so far i haven't notice any weight loss yet but i have more energy and can actually sleep through the night wake up more refresh and ready to start my day. this product is good and very affordable for anyone with a low budget.

Another excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best supplement I have tried for the thyroid. I take it and have seen great results. Now I have my daughter, which is 25, try it and she has gotten off her prescription thyroid medicine. This product along with all the Now products is reasonably priced and of high quality. You won't go wrong with this product for thyroid problems.

Lot's of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product keeps me going and going all day. I didn't realize how sluggish I had become until I started taking this pill. I have lost a dress size since taking this pill.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3009585 on Feb 27, 2008

I've been using this product for almost a year and have found it beneficial. I appreciate the vegan capsules.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Nov 03, 2007

awesome! received product quickly. I felt the difference within a week. thank you so much!

I don't have diagnosed thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

but I read that high cholestral often is an indicator of a sluggish thyroid. I feel more energy since I've taken this.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 14, 2007

I originally didn't feel the "rush of energy" I expected but when the product ran out I could tell how well it had helped me. I promptly ordered more and am quite satisfied. I have battled low thyroid and this seems to help offset those issues.

It's made a difference for me.

Posted by Reviewer1891779 on Feb 24, 2008

I didn't realize how much these had improved my energy until I quit taking them. I have also finally managed to take off a few pounds and I think it's because I've got more energy than I've had in a long time.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1939511 on Apr 13, 2008

I started taking these about the same time I started Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formula, I had gone and had my thyroid checked and even though it was within the normal range, it was on the low end of normal, I started these at 1/2 the daily dose, I actually make it through the day without going through that sleepy period which was usually right after lunch.