good product and very affordable..

Posted by Reviewer3076678 on Mar 03, 2010

my mom and I are diagnose with hypothyroidism we're taking medication for thyroid but it's not really do much at all. i heard that kelp is good and also help speed up metabolism i order kelp 150 mcg and thyroid energy to try so far i haven't notice any weight loss yet but i have more energy and can actually sleep through the night wake up more refresh and ready to start my day. this product is good and very affordable for anyone with a low budget.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3009585 on Feb 27, 2008

I've been using this product for almost a year and have found it beneficial. I appreciate the vegan capsules.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Nov 03, 2007

awesome! received product quickly. I felt the difference within a week. thank you so much!

Lot's of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product keeps me going and going all day. I didn't realize how sluggish I had become until I started taking this pill. I have lost a dress size since taking this pill.

my best friend

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Feb 10, 2012

This supplement helped me to wake my thyroid up. I feel much more energetic, my heart is working properly again, my hand and feet are worm again. Even my nails have got much smoother. Excellent product. Thanks

M. Walker

Posted by 5190192029976772139 on May 03, 2015

I believe this product has helped my energy and sleeping, my thyroid is hypothyroid and I do feel much better since taking this product which is about 5 weeks now and I will continue to take it.

Great energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2630594 on Sep 30, 2008

This product has alredy improved my energy level. It gives my thyroid the extra boost needed to maintain my energy through out the day.

good support

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on May 24, 2009

For the past two months I have taken 2 to 4 of these per day with Synthroid and Coleus Forskolii. I notice increased energy, clear thinking and loss of belly fat. I walk moderately every day for exercise and eat a balanced diet.

I don't have diagnosed thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

but I read that high cholestral often is an indicator of a sluggish thyroid. I feel more energy since I've taken this.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 14, 2007

I originally didn't feel the "rush of energy" I expected but when the product ran out I could tell how well it had helped me. I promptly ordered more and am quite satisfied. I have battled low thyroid and this seems to help offset those issues.