GFcook

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Apr 04, 2008

This product really helps my husband with his energy levels.... his doc tried him on thyroid Rx hormone, but always had side effects - and his thyroid levels were normal, but he had low thyroid symptoms.

thyroid energy

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Nov 03, 2007

awesome! received product quickly. I felt the difference within a week. thank you so much!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3009585 on Feb 27, 2008

I've been using this product for almost a year and have found it beneficial. I appreciate the vegan capsules.

Excellent for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

Combined with coconut oil capsules they give the thyroid a boost, they're a good potency capsule.

Thyroid Energy is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on May 19, 2009

My husband and I are taking this product and we both are loving the results. He lost 12 pounds the first week (of course he is also taking other stuff - i'm not sure to really attribute to this) and I personally have a very noticeable burst of energy just in the few weeks of taking it. I love this and have re-ordered SINCE and will keep reordering!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3077055 on Feb 08, 2009

I got these for my child whose pediatrician said she has a swollen thyroid nodule. I asked her recently if she felt any difference since she has been taking them she reports that during PE at school before she could only run for 2 minutes before she got tired and now she can go for 5 minutes!! She truly seems more energetic and happier. She has been taking TE for 3 weeks!! Will see what's going on with swollen thyroid nodule when we revisit pediatrician. Will update.

Seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer1673350 on Jul 08, 2010

I have tried just about everything to feel better with my Hashimoto's Disease. The only thing that really helped was overdosing on my meds.... I tried this and it seems I am more alert during the day, feel good all day long and don't need to take a nap. I also feel much more focused thruout the day. I hope it keeps lasting! I've been taking it now for about a month.

Balanced

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 03, 2010

I have been doing hair analysis for over 2years every 6 months and indications of low thyroid were showing up. I didn't want to take any prescribed meds so I started on Thyroid Energy and take 2 capsules 2x's a day. Test indicate that my thyroid is more balanced now, and I continue to take it. My waist is thinner and my energy is more even. No more afternoon slumps.

weight

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Apr 19, 2010

seems to be helping me bring down my waistline - I will continue to use.

Wouldn't Be Without It

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for about 2 years; lifelong dry skin improved within 4 days and was even gone from my legs after about 6 weeks. More energy, overall sense of well-being. You just know it's working.