good product and very affordable..

Posted by Reviewer3076678 on Mar 03, 2010

my mom and I are diagnose with hypothyroidism we're taking medication for thyroid but it's not really do much at all. i heard that kelp is good and also help speed up metabolism i order kelp 150 mcg and thyroid energy to try so far i haven't notice any weight loss yet but i have more energy and can actually sleep through the night wake up more refresh and ready to start my day. this product is good and very affordable for anyone with a low budget.

Another excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Dec 26, 2009

This is the best supplement I have tried for the thyroid. I take it and have seen great results. Now I have my daughter, which is 25, try it and she has gotten off her prescription thyroid medicine. This product along with all the Now products is reasonably priced and of high quality. You won't go wrong with this product for thyroid problems.

Seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer1673350 on Jul 08, 2010

I have tried just about everything to feel better with my Hashimoto's Disease. The only thing that really helped was overdosing on my meds.... I tried this and it seems I am more alert during the day, feel good all day long and don't need to take a nap. I also feel much more focused thruout the day. I hope it keeps lasting! I've been taking it now for about a month.

it worked immediately

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

Felt a ton more energy. It sort of went away after two weeks, but I believe that is just a reaction of my body and may need to increase the dose. I would recommend it.

Worked Great, Lots of Energy starting on the second day...but

Posted by Reviewer1281952 on Aug 07, 2009

upsets my stomach if I take on an empty stomach as directed. I have to take two about 15 minutes before a meal and they work fine.

I don't have diagnosed thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

but I read that high cholestral often is an indicator of a sluggish thyroid. I feel more energy since I've taken this.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 14, 2007

I originally didn't feel the "rush of energy" I expected but when the product ran out I could tell how well it had helped me. I promptly ordered more and am quite satisfied. I have battled low thyroid and this seems to help offset those issues.

It's made a difference for me.

Posted by Reviewer1891779 on Feb 24, 2008

I didn't realize how much these had improved my energy until I quit taking them. I have also finally managed to take off a few pounds and I think it's because I've got more energy than I've had in a long time.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1939511 on Apr 13, 2008

I started taking these about the same time I started Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formula, I had gone and had my thyroid checked and even though it was within the normal range, it was on the low end of normal, I started these at 1/2 the daily dose, I actually make it through the day without going through that sleepy period which was usually right after lunch.

Great energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2630594 on Sep 30, 2008

This product has alredy improved my energy level. It gives my thyroid the extra boost needed to maintain my energy through out the day.