10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Thyroid Nutrition, 90 Veggie Caps

AMAZING!

Posted by heidischuyten on May 16, 2014

The Thyroid Nutrition really helped to boost my energy levels. I take my thyroid medication every morning and this in the afternoon to help keep me going all day long. I noticed a huge improvement in my energy levels and how much better I felt. I would reccomend this to anyone with Thyroid difficulties.

excellent product & excellent value

Posted by bbchris on Jun 07, 2014

So happy to buy this product from iHerb. I take two capsules every morning. I take these along with thyroid supplements my doctor prescribes me. I had her check that it was OK to take these capsules as well.

Same as Thyroid Energy

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Oct 27, 2014

If you check the labels, they are the same ingredients and proportions. Buy the cheaper option!

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2430130 on Sep 03, 2014

I took my basal temperature every morning for the first month I was using this product and it did very little which tells me that it is not helping my thyroid like it should.