More energy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took it as supplement for PCOS, I'm supposed to take it the first half of the cycle before ovulation. I haven't taken it long enough to evaluate its effect. One thing is certain, I have more energy. It really gives a boost. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 26, 2016

Tribulous is an herb that can increase free testosterone. You should get your testosterone panel done through your doctor. Make sure you have Total and free testosterone measured at the same time. Free T is the important one as it indicates what is available to use right now. Your doctor may also want to test some other factors as well. Tribuous does not create more testosterone in you body. It just makes what you have more available to use. This is a good product and would recommend it to anyone who tested for low Free T and has sufficient total Testosterone. If you found this helpful kindly click on the YES button. Also, visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1362748 on Jan 24, 2013

Increase my libido in 100%, but I can't see any muscle increase result :( I use finasteride to help with my hair loss and this tribulus avoid all side effects. I take only 1 pill per day.

New Hair growth and Vigor!

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Jul 30, 2008

This product has really helped increase my levels and I find new hair growth on my arms which hasn't been there in YEARS! My beard is showing black hair again, within the gray that is already there. The new growth is dark again! My mood is better and more stablized.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1732519 on Jan 23, 2011

Increases my confidence all around. Boosts desire to a mild degree. Dissolving a capsule under the tongue may bring instant hardness.

Starting to think NOW is the brand of choice for all supplements.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Mar 23, 2010

Can really feel the difference between this tribulus and Jarrow's. I like how Jarrow adds a few other things, but wonder if that detracts from the quality and potency of the tribulus.

Posted by Reviewer2841295 on Dec 02, 2010

Using it with ZMA and glutamine increased recovery speed and intensity in trainings.

Ortimo

Posted by 4675799861254386126 on Oct 02, 2016

Mi trovo molto bene con questa marca

Produto muito bom

Posted by 4827888233128583744 on Oct 17, 2016

Produto chegou em perfeita condições

A lot of saponins per dose!

Posted by Reviewer3123022 on Jun 19, 2013

This produce is one of the best of its category because high level of saponins per dose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »