Nice sized capsules !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

It's amazing how quickly you can go through a couple of hundred capsules! I use these basically for turmeric and cayenne pepper powder. These are a really nice size and having 200 capsules means not having to worry about running out (after sending out a couple of hundred to friends and relatives). And the price of these on Amazon was much cheaper than what my local health food store is charging. I will totally order these again.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Sep 01, 2010

Veggie caps can be very expensive in Australia - I've paid around $10 for a bottle of 60, so ~$10 for 200 caps is a real bargain.

Simple, Cheap, Effective

Posted by Reviewer1803900 on Oct 19, 2007

Large enough for all my daily herbs to be put into one pill. They lock pretty tight; I fill a ton of them at once and them put them back into the bag and not a single one has opened back up. Groovy!

Protection of the Esophagus.

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 04, 2011

Some pharmaceuticals are not good for the esophagus, such as analgesics and possibly many others. Placing pills inside a 000 gelcap will protect the esophagus and also the stomach, if the 000 gelcap is taken with some warm water, speeding passage through the stomach.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it for chlorella powder

Now Foods, Triple "000" Gelatin Caps, 200 Empty Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1159636 on Sep 11, 2011

My Golden Retriever needs medicine daily. Some of the meds are bitter so I split the tablets and place them in a Gelatin Capsule then coat the capsule with peanut butter. This is a less expensive and more secure alternative compared to all the canine "pill" products. The cost was reasonable;the shipping was fast. The product is "A OK" and it serves my needs. I give this product a five-star (5*)rating.

nice and large

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 15, 2012

these were the biggest I could get...wanted them for making unrefined salt tablets for doing the Iodine protocol. Perfect for that. very happy. as usual iherb is fast to deliver too.

Gelatin Caps

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on May 17, 2010

Thought I'd use these with the magnesium powder, but they are was too big for me to swallow. A waste of money.

Gel Caps

Posted by Reviewer1586971 on May 31, 2010

They hold alot of herb and work great. Easy to use.

fast shipment good product

Posted by Reviewer1654321 on Mar 27, 2008

got these fast!!! Easy to fill and so far had no problem swallowing even though they are a large size!!