お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Tru-C BioComplex, 60 Veggie Caps

Now Foods, True-C Bio Complex, Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3087030 on Feb 16, 2008

I like this product:natural combo of bio-available natural sources of vit C, works very well, my body tolerates it much better than most products, love this Company

Only vitamin C that I take

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

The complexing is important; also bioavailable, versus most have at least a goodly portion of ascorbit acid, which I'd prefer not to take in its chemical form.

Very effective C & Non-GMO!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 29, 2010

I take about 4 of these per day. My chronically chapped lips healed in 24hrs. The bioflavonoids in this increase capillary circulation to lips. If this works, it must heal & help many more functions. I've never had any visible results from ascorbic acid form of vitamin C like this. Over 95% of global corn is now GMO & corn is a very toxic grain for humans. I've stocked up on these & will keep on taking daily.

Better than other C complexes

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Dec 02, 2010

I took one of these per day and didn't get sick the entire time I was taking them, despite being in close proximity to several people who were sick. Then the bottle ran out and within a few days felt like I was catching a sore throat. So I bought a different immune complex recommended at my local health food store, but it doesn't work nearly as well. I'll polish it off quick so I can reorder this Tru-C. It works to keep infections away!

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

I take this vitamin C product because it is sourced from food which I think is a good thing. I add to that Life Time Efficient-C Hi-Potency Vitamin C Complex so I can get lots of vitamin C. Love how these products keep me from getting the flu even when other people around me are getting sick.